Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only one thing is certain... someone is wrong....If there is a CA Emissions box that can be checked on the order form that goes to Ford, I damn sure want it checked on my order. I dont want to end up with a vehicle that I cant register.
Nay Nay seems quite certain about her info....chrtra1 seems quite certain about his... there is confusion that is worth getting cleared up!!!
Lol true. I wonder when Ford started selling 50 state vs 49 state cars, since apparently the box is still there. Or it’s legacy software and not update

But if the car is 50state then California accepts it.

I updated my last post to add the DMV doc.
Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only one thing is certain... someone is wrong....If there is a CA Emissions box that can be checked on the order form that goes to Ford, I damn sure want it checked on my order. I dont want to end up with a vehicle that I cant register.
Nay Nay seems quite certain about her info....chrtra1 seems quite certain about his... there is confusion that is worth getting cleared up!!!
From the New York DMV website...

https://dmv.ny.gov/registration/california-emissions-standards

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Changing Dealerships Thread 1600978005453

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Funny, I was going to email him. He hasn’t loggged into 6G in a day and the questions are piling up. I was worried something had happened to him.
damn he spoils us here with his availability.
Sorry I was away for a couple of days, my timing on this was not the best but I am back and ready to go again...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost ready to switch.....my dealer is saying they don’t know the holdback amount yet on the new Bronco so they don’t know how Granger can make this offer? Is this true? What happens to the Granger deal if the holdback changes?
All dealers know the holdback it is a percentage...3% total...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The confusion comes from another dealer rep saying that California Emissions needs to be specifically ordered.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...gistering-in-your-home-state.5682/post-202479
You are correct but like the license plate bracket from Ford if it goes to a state that "requires' it then it is automatically checked...

Those that live in CA will have it checked per their ownership address..

It is a checkbox like the front plate bracket in the order...

For the sake of the order we will be processing them and the CA folks will get that box checked by us...

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are correct but like the license plate bracket from Ford if it goes to a state that "requires' it then it is automatically checked...

Those that live in CA will have it checked per their ownership address..

It is a checkbox like the front plate bracket in the order...

For the sake of the order we will be processing them and the CA folks will get that box checked by us...
I am told that any NY folks may need that box checked also... and possibly other states also.

https://dmv.ny.gov/registration/california-emissions-standards

Last edited:

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what I thought, which is why my soon to be ex-dealers comments, in a recent email, makes me question their earlier commitment to no ADM or other shenanigans. You'll likely be getting another transfer from me soon.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you get your $100 back and the new dealer gets nothing, yet you still have a reserve with the new dealer?
Yes. The original reservation was to guarantee your interest in the Bronco. When you change dealers, Ford requires that your deposit is returned to you, within 10-days.

The new dealer doesn't care about handling a measly $100, because the worse thing that can happen to them... is that you won't take delivery of an extremely popular Bronco!!! If you don't take it, the dealer can then sell it off of his/her lot at a Large mark-up to MSRP or ADM's or whatever (dealers can't order Bronco's for their own stock, until Reservation orders have been completed).

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I asked my dealer in Omaha if they would match your pricing of $1K under invoice and they said they would only do the X-Plan, which is 1% over invoice.

Were you offering something for X Plan deals too? On top of the $1K under invoice?

I will most likely change to Granger Ford. Wanted to get clarification on the deal.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked my dealer in Omaha if they would match your pricing of $1K under invoice and they said they would only do the X-Plan, which is 1% over invoice.

Were you offering something for X Plan deals too? On top of the $1K under invoice?

I will most likely change to Granger Ford. Wanted to get clarification on the deal.
Yes x plan folks that change will be at $1300 under invoice, DOC will be capped at $100...