Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I watched the dealer video also today. Some great info stated today. Looking forward to converting my reservation into a real order in December.
Sponsored

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford wants them in time stamp order that is how we will be calling...

That being said there will be more than one person calling and some may get ahead of others so as long as we get it in close to where it is suppose to be then I would see no problem...
Thanks. Let me rephrase... if I convert my order on Day 1, will I get my Bronco any faster as opposed to waiting until the last day to convert?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Albert, thanks again for all this, sounds like it's a win-win for all involved. I am waiting for your tell all book after the Bronco release is all but a memory with all the inside corporate secrets and details you went thru to make this happen along with the multitude of delivery stories seeing it to fruition.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks. Let me rephrase... if I convert my order on Day 1, will I get my Bronco any faster as opposed to waiting until the last day to convert?
If that's the case there are going to be a ton of people doing it day 1

Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lets not go with what Mike says. He has lost his credibility. If it's coming from the people above Mike I tend to believe it more. Lets hope it's accurate info.
Dude, it was a joke, cut the guy a break. I've been the marketing guy in Mike's shoes and had to come out and say we're launching a product on X date knowing full well production or development teams are more than likely not meeting their deadlines. It's not an enviable position.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford wants them in time stamp order that is how we will be calling...

That being said there will be more than one person calling and some may get ahead of others so as long as we get it in close to where it is suppose to be then I would see no problem...
So basically the sooner you get your order placed in December the sooner it will get built? Each dealer will call people in time stamp order to place their order, so if you’re at a smaller dealer with not as many reservations then you will get in the build line quicker? Did that make sense? ?

Coolbreeze704

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If Ford will allow for X plan discounts on Bronco orders, will my stocks have to be at 1 year plus at time of placing order? My purchase of 100 plus shares was 7/15.

Thanks

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So basically the sooner you get your order placed in December the sooner it will get built? Each dealer will call people in time stamp order to place their order, so if you’re at a smaller dealer with not as many reservations then you will get in the build line quicker? Did that make sense? ?
No time stamps will override Ford does not want us to start at the back of the list and move forward so as they see orders populate they can get the commodities rolling...

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude, it was a joke, cut the guy a break. I've been the marketing guy in Mike's shoes and had to come out and say we're launching a product on X date knowing full well production or development teams are more than likely not meeting their deadlines. It's not an enviable position.
Sucks to be him then. I know how it feels, but that's Part of the job. Won't decrease the criticism he receives.

• Haha
Reactions: RG7

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If Ford will allow for X plan discounts on Bronco orders, will my stocks have to be at 1 year plus at time of placing order? My purchase of 100 plus shares was 7/15.

Thanks
spend the $25 and join the mustang club. I think the wait time to get xplan is quicker, if there even is one. I can’t remember.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

spend the $25 and join the mustang club. I think the wait time to get xplan is quicker, if there even is one. I can’t remember.
Think you can get the pin right away, but it's not usable for 2 months I believe

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No time stamps will override Ford does not want us to start at the back of the list and move forward so as they see orders populate they can get the commodities rolling...
ok, so when you actually place your order in December doesn’t matter. Still going off reservation time stamps for the build line as I'm calling it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.