Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha! I get it! After 60+ pages on 3 threads, what’s the outcome?

answer is no one really knows. Granger has come out and said that THEIR customers will not be adversely affected.

as for me and my personal opinion. I’m a day 2 reservation holder and am at Granger. Maybe I’ve drank the koolaid but I trust Albert and am going to ASSUME that I’ll get my car by fall of 2021. No one will really know until Feb 2021. I won’t stress until then. If I get my Bronco by Aug/Sept I’ll be happy. Any later and I’ll have to evaluate when ever it is I’m notified of that.
Ford did say that they intend to produce all ordered reservations in the 2021 model year...

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the end, they are a business and have an obligation to their shareholders and board of directors. They need to find the right balance between keeping the process clear and understandable for consumers (us) while providing us with a product that keeps us engaged and excited, along with making as much money as possible on the process. They can't completely bow to our requests/demands (we are in no place to make demands)... and they can't completely look at this as a cash cow, otherwise they will lose interest from the buyers. We're talking about supply/demand here - and Ford holds the card. There's a HUGE demand, and they are in control of the supply.
Preliminary demand does not necessarily equate to money in the pocket for Ford...

they need to recognize the older ways of Big Dealerships holding the cards over unaware uneducated buyers are a thing of the past. Too much information that makes ultimately the buyer in control..

yes they need to appease stockholders, but In the end what drives the bus is the consumer ...

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This process seems more complicated than quantum physics. Anyone familiar with the new 4runner and if it's a viable option to the Bronco?

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's possible FoMoCo puts more weight than we know on # of reservations which would skew distribution towards high reservation number. It's possible reservations has low weight.

Example: Reservations could be squared to give them more weight, or divided to remove weight. The same could be true of all other variables in the formula.
^^^ is the way to look at it^^^ I cannot comment further...

BTW We like the Ford Program (y)

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Do you think Big Dealer and his pals are going to sit on their hands without any Broncos while Ford builds the remaining orders?
Yes they would...
Alright, Albert, you win this round, but I'll be back 1 October when we all go back to complaining about Build & Price, lol.

Seriously, though, thank you.

I want "late availability" items anyway, but that piques my interest on the subject of how rare a 2021 Bad-Man-Squatch in Velocity Blue will be. Those might end up being more rare than the FE if Ford only gets a few out before the--please read in a monster truck announcer's voice--model year closeout!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright, Albert, you win this round, but I'll be back 1 October when we all go back to complaining about Build & Price, lol.

Seriously, though, thank you.

I want "late availability" items anyway, but that piques my interest on the subject of how rare a 2021 Bad-Man-Squatch in Velocity Blue will be. Those might end up being more rare than the FE if Ford only gets a few out before the--please read in a monster truck announcer's voice--model year closeout!
No rounds to win...

Just trying to bring sanity to something that I have been somewhat stifled on...

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure what the confusion is...unless I missed something. Reservations will be filled as close to their timestamp as possible with flexibility allowed for component supply. Stock units for the lot will be allocated based on how well the dealerships converted reservations and a few other factors after the reservations are filled.
That was how I took it and I’m hoping that is correct. I think this could work out great for people with reservations because in theory, it would mean dealers may be more keen on giving decent deals to the people with reservations in order get a better allocation of stock vehicles later on.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
140k? Isn’t there an option 4 in fhere that would involve an Aston Martin?
-$60k 4dr Badsquatch with majority of options
-$80k F350 lariat tremor (why because I'll have to haul the bronco and offroad camper on a flatbed trailer to our destinations).

whereas with option 2 or 3, a gladiator or 4runner can safely tow the offroad camper, so no need for SD truck.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Message to FORD – From a Bronco Reservation Holder & Potential Customer A0B84BFB-5C71-4429-AC58-9FFD5C2E3B52

Ford asking a dealer to remove a post explaining the math and details about the new reservation/allocation system for the dealers says volumes about Ford. The dealer was being totally transparent and Ford did not like that. It’s obviously due to the fact that they lied to the actual customer about how the reservation system orders would be filled.

Why can’t Ford be honest to the end consumer?
Not sure why I did it, but I just so happened to take a screenshot of that post before it was removed.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This process seems more complicated than quantum physics. Anyone familiar with the new 4runner and if it's a viable option to the Bronco?
In my engineering career I've worked on designs for land, sea, air and space, this new Ford process is more complicated than anyone of them :ROFLMAO:

(And, yes, the new 4Runner is viable.)
Sponsored