Sponsored

Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim!

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yup... we saw patents for interchangeable grillls. And they potentially send power through the ball n socket mounting points.

5C508973-29E4-4068-B879-CA385578B49D.jpeg

38E07A3C-AA8B-4256-AA35-A6C3563F5997.jpeg
Isn't that the Bronco R grille?
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Today's diesels will only go that if you delete them... the emissions garbage is killing them. The gassers will go 200k miles as they're no longer the crappy pushrods that were done by 100k... A 5.0/5.8 windsor was tired at 100k... a 4.6/5.4 are barely broken in by that point... I get a kick out of seeing crown vics in junkyards at 300-400+. The coyote hasn't been around long enough to rack up miles, but I still see 200k work trucks every now and then... I honestly don't see my 6.7 truck - especially the emissions system - lasting 200-300k... Anything you heat to 1100F on a regular basis is gonna eventually fatigue and fail.

yes I have had many diesel guys tell me that the emissions thing killed the diesel. I always just tell them how do you think I feel gas motors got it back in the early 70's LOL

… and just in case you haven't seen it yet but pushrods are back. 7.3 gasser is a small block, big cube, pushrod v-8. I saw the video a few times now and it looks like they have increased pushrod size to give it more durability. Brian has been a pushrod guy for a long time, he says some interesting things but you have to listen close. Only time will tell.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are right there. The camo really hides stuff, like that faux bumper in the front. we need to figure out a way to just chop that abnormal growth off !!!! …...bumper should be between the 2 long rectangles and the large one at the bottom then cut back to the wheel well. IMO

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yuuuup. But I aint got that kind of time or skill LOL. I'm a photographer, not a design/sketch/render guy. So I know my way around photoshop, but not for heavy manipulations like that.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yuuuup. But I aint got that kind of time or skill LOL. I'm a photographer, not a design/sketch/render guy. So I know my way around photoshop, but not for heavy manipulations like that.

still better than me ….. computers and me don't mix think it takes you a long time you 'otta see me. I can find something, then leave that page and then can't find my way back to see it again. LOL

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
still better than me ….. computers and me don't mix think it takes you a long time you 'otta see me. I can find something, then leave that page and then can't find my way back to see it again. LOL
HAHA! I live in computers.

But I'm not very good at this.

Moved the nose around a bit. You can see where I don't know how to hide what I did. But I don't care LOL

I should go join a render thread for these lol
Ford Bronco Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim! 2021_Bronco_OffRoad_007-2

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought i read somewhere that this mule may be testing suspension components for a Tremor package f-150.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HAHA! I live in computers.

But I'm not very good at this.

Moved the nose around a bit. You can see where I don't know how to hide what I did. But I don't care LOL

I should go join a render thread for these lol
Ford Bronco Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim! 2021_Bronco_OffRoad_007-2

You got it, keep working it …. Now you just need to make a line from the top of the large lower rectangle, straight across to the tire and make everything below that line black. It will give it the dimension of being not so low to the ground. The bumper would be above this line.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last quick and dirty. I swear.
Ford Bronco Newly Spied: 2021 Bronco in Rugged Trim! 2021_Bronco_OffRoad_007-4
Now it looks a little too flat but better than what it was. Bronco r roof was pretty flat but I'm hoping for a little more of a design
Sponsored