stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you order the Painted Gloss Black Modular Hard Top it also comes with Painted Gloss Black Mirrors and Painted Gloss Black Grill.
I have not heard or read anything about that, including from the ford sources, where did you hear that?
Sponsored

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have not heard or read anything about that, including from the ford sources, where did you hear that?
Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 9.04.19 PM

Been on the website this whole time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The WIldtrak has a gloss shadow black roof, side view mirrors, and grill. The fender flares and bumpers are matte.
I have been thinking of switching to an Outerbanks to avoid the mismatched colors of flares mirror caps and tops we have going on currently...

The bottom pic screams Eddie Bauer.
Ha, the bottom is the Orvis Edition Grand Cherokee, so yes, their version of Eddie Bauer. The Mercury Villager Nautica Edition interior looks like Navy Pier theme. :p:LOL:

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here’s one. Where did you hear September B&P? Was it from an official Ford announcement? Or Twitter or some random post on the forums? Mike Levine originally said December. Then he said “sometime before September “ so not really a big deal. And @mrlevine is only working with the best info he can get.
Seems like your the only one not to know about the “by September” B & P release date that is now “October B & P”.

Go do your own DD to convince yourself, I can’t quote or cut and paste for you.

GL

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you order the Painted Gloss Black Modular Hard Top it also comes with Painted Gloss Black Mirrors and Painted Gloss Black Grill.
On Outer Banks, those show standard with a soft top. Under key features, is says painted mirrors. Under standard equipment it says mirror caps.
From the pics I've seen, I think just caps are painted.

• Soft Top (4-Door)
  • Hard Top (2-Door) Molded-in-Color Carbonized Gray
  • Removable Doors and Top Open image overlay for Removable Doors and Top
  • Door Handles - Body Color
  • Body-Color Painted Sideview Mirror Caps
  • Body Color Painted Fender Flares Open image overlay for Body Color Painted Fender Flares

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have a spy!!

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview 1601259353548

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview tenor

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

View attachment 41252

INCOMING FORD CEO SPEAKS ON THE 2021 BRONCO

Bronco Nation spoke exclusively with incoming Ford CEO, Jim Farley, on Friday at the Michigan Assembly Plant where the first early, pre-production 2021 Ford Broncos have begun to roll off the assembly line.

As an avid collector of historic Ford vehicles and the owner of a Gen 1 Bronco himself, Farley has had an affinity for the iconic nameplate now in its sixth generation. When asked about his initial impression of the Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco adjacent to us, he said “It’s a breakthrough product for Ford, we’re finally getting back to our roots, and I’m so proud of the team.” Farley went on to speak to the daily usability of the vehicle beyond its off-road prowess. “It’s really a terrific vehicle because it has all the off-road capability that almost no one else has but it has the daily use and thoughtfulness of an open-air experience without leaving everything in your garage that no one else can match. It’s a breakthrough product.”

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview tenor

Years of work have gone into this new Bronco with many iterations, design changes, hurdles, and victories. When we asked the incoming CEO what attribute or feature he is most proud of on Bronco, he said, “For me, some people love the design, of course, but for me it’s the off-road equipment. [Bronco’s] real capability. We have better approach and departure angles, you know that’s what I love most about the vehicle, its capability, it’s not a show horse.” That is certainly a statement that rings true though the rigorous durability testing we have witnessed from Johnson Valley to Moab; this vehicle is an off-road monster.

View attachment 41253

With the recent news regarding Bronco paint colors, we’d be remiss if we didn’t ask Farley what color he plans to order. While he hasn’t decided a specific color quite yet, he did say, “It’s gotta be blue”. We certainly can see why he’s a fan of blue.

The Ford veteran started his tenure at Ford back in November of 2007 after leaving Toyota and has since served in many capacities both in the U.S. and abroad, most recently as Chief Operating Officer. Farley will assume his new role as Chief Executive Officer of the Blue Oval on October 1st, entering at a critical and exciting time for the auto manufacturer. We look forward to speaking with Mr. Farley again soon as we move one week closer to the Bronco hitting dealer lots across America.

View attachment 41233
B&P October 1st to commemorate new CEO?

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That Rapid Red is really sharp.

I really like the gray roof too. I am puzzled why so many people on this forum are upset by it.
Gray is great. Less heat soak than black, and will fade less than black. It's a well-engineered, low-cost and rugged top. If you want fancy - you can pay up that. All good. Have fun!

Go Gray!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gray is great. Less heat soak than black, and will fade less than black. It's a well-engineered, low-cost and rugged top. If you want fancy - you can pay up that. All good. Have fun!

Go Gray!
If they use the same paint on the top as the rest of the vehicle, everything will fade at the same rate.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend