Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Genuinely curious what aspects of the FE at 7000 units would be limited by supply chains?
They will not make all FEs at once. They must balance all models due to supply chains from suppliers.
Agreed, won’t make any sense to split up production and loose line time. There’s plenty of time to get the supplies and produce the units.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has it been confirmed that ford has made the FE x-plan eligible? I just tweeted at Mike levine and asked.

If it's not eligible I think that's the nail in the coffin for me and I'll switch to another trim.
For what it is worth, my dealer has confirmed they will be honoring X-plan on my FE reservation (along with allowing the stacking of military discount).

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it is worth, my dealer has confirmed they will be honoring X-plan on my FE reservation (along with allowing the stacking of military discount).
That's good, but I'm not sure it's their choice. I too am awaiting this confirmation.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's good, but I'm not sure it's their choice. I too am awaiting this confirmation.

Call your dealer- Galpin in California confirmed Xplan is good on the FE!

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will not make all FEs at once. They must balance all models due to supply chains from suppliers.
Yeah has Ford stated or implied the FE's would be first made, other than the fact that all FE reservations were obviously very early in the process?

As I recall the webpage gives the idea that it is a limited first year edition with an aggregate of features from the other trims......not that they would be the first built necessarily. Or is geography and all the dealer allocation stuff going to come into play. Or if you order the sliding tray or another late availability accessory on your FE?

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Genuinely curious what aspects of the FE at 7000 units would be limited by supply chains?
Each model will have model specific parts. A large majority of parts will be common. So if FE and WT come with Sasquatch, they are not going to overload the supply chain with Sasquatch parts. Might be too burdensome for supplier to keep up as well as having space in the plant to hold that many parts. Each part has its on space. So if models come down the line semi balanced, it prevents these issues.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed, won’t make any sense to split up production and loose line time. There’s plenty of time to get the supplies and produce the units.
All models go down the same line.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a FE but plan on backing down. Just doesn't seem worth 65k to me.
Send it my way... Will trade you my reservation ?

Rusty Parts

Wildtrak
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am just curious, I really wanted to reserve a FE but as a lot of folks experienced on the first day the Ford site kept crashing, so about 7AM on the following day with FE full, I reserved a WT. Has there been anything posted about if a FE reservation cancels that some of us wanting a FE would have a chance. With all the changes by Ford since Friday I am thinking some FE might drop out. If this question has been addressed elsewhere, please forgive me.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am just curious, I really wanted to reserve a FE but as a lot of folks experienced on the first day the Ford site kept crashing, so about 7AM on the following day with FE full, I reserved a WT. Has there been anything posted about if a FE reservation cancels that some of us wanting a FE would have a chance. With all the changes by Ford since Friday I am thinking some FE might drop out. If this question has been addressed elsewhere, please forgive me.
Check with your dealer that has your reservation. There might be a list started with Ford that you can get on. I think alot of folks that reserved one might be switching to other models

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All these dealers are saying they will allow x plan... If Ford allows it. Just waiting for something official from Ford corporate (not a dealer) saying that also applies to FE. Some have mentioned the FE might be excluded.

Can't assume anything anymore...
Sponsored