First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hmm. ??,. Now I have to consider. Buy 1st Bronco on spec with early res, sell and help pay for 2nd 2k off Granger rig. Already know shipping under $1000 to Florida.....
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone explain to me how buying a car out of state works? Will there be extra taxes etc? I'm from Ohio.
You only pay tags and taxes in your state when you register it... no taxes here...

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow. Interesting proposition.... I really wish I could see into the future. I have been on a 25% pay cut since covid started and it’s looking like I won’t go back to normal until at least the new year. If my Bronco won’t be ready until late next year I’d be comfortable but if it’s ready in June or July it would probably be a tight squeeze. Might be for the best to wait a little bit...

Sponsored

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a bunch of crap. Not aimed at Granger, but I didn't even have the option to select a dealer when I reserved. It just automatically assigned me one.

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi everyone, my name is Zach and I am the dealership owner at Granger Motors. I want to thank you for being so welcoming and accommodating to our employee Albert @Granger Ford , the reception he has received has been humbling. He has done a great job as an ambassador for our company and will continue to be a resource to you moving forward.

I’m here today to announce a couple of changes that we are going to make moving forward. Due to some new information we received on Friday (9/25). We’ve had to make some adjustments to our business plan with Bronco. This will necessitate some changes moving forward. These changes should allow us to do a better job fulfilling the expectations that our current reservation holders have, allow us to accommodate reservation holders that are considering switching to us, and be able to continue to grow the Bronco reservation count overall.

1 – Albert is going to be moved into our “Bronco Expert” role. Not that he hasn’t been doing this full-time already, but we are going to take some of his other responsibilities off his plate. This should allow him to be a great resource to the Bronco6G community for the rest of this year and into 2022 once all of the reservations have been fulfilled. He has been an employee at Granger Motors since 1996, so he’s not going anywhere soon, unless he decides to retire.

2 – October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford will receive pricing at $2000 under invoice. If you have make a Bronco Reservation that is timestamped in October we will honor this pricing. This will not apply to you if you transfer your reservation you previously placed with another dealer. To be clear this reservation is not for the early adopter that made your reservation on the initial reveal night or previous to October 1st. This is for the customer who is on the fence about signing up for a Bronco, a customer who is price sensitive and considering a Jeep Wrangler, or a customer who is willing to wait out the initial first rush of customers. We are looking to grow the overall reservation count of the Bronco SUV. You will not be the first person in your town to receive your Bronco in all likelihood. Delivery may not be until the 2022 model year. Ford has stated they will fill reservations before stock orders. But you will be at the end of the line of 165,000 and counting reservations.

• Does this help or hurt existing Bronco Reservation holders at Granger? – We are doing this to help our existing Bronco reservation holders get their Bronco quicker. The 3 factors in the allocation process are the number of reservations of a store, market size and Ford sales of that dealership. We can control 2 out of those 3. We are doing our best to sell as many Ford vehicles possible, even purchasing inventory from other Ford dealerships local to us to sell in an effort to increase our sales numbers. The biggest piece of the puzzle comes with adding more reservations that convert to orders.

• How does this make sense for the dealership? – We are selling these new Broncos like we sell all our new cars. We sell our new vehicles at or near our cost. We get paid a commission if we arrange finance for a customer, sell accessories, sell service contracts, sell the traded-in vehicle, and on work performed in our service department. Our dealership is in rural Iowa with low real estate cost, our land and building are paid for, and we do not have a huge fixed expense budget to cover. This allows us to sell things this way and maintain profitability at the store.

• When can I expect my October Reservation? Ford has announced that the Bronco has 165,000 reservations and counting and they anticipate 75% of those reservations to convert to orders. They have also stated that some of these orders may be filled as a 2022 model year vehicle. So based on that math, they are predicting a little over 130,000 Bronco’s to be sold already carrying into the 2022 model year and you should anticipate your order to be filled then.

• Why am I optimistic about a quicker reservation fulfillment? A Tesla Model 3 and a Ford Bronco are just about polar opposites. But that is the only reservation example we can pull from with comparable numbers. So let’s take a look at history with Tesla’s Model 3.
o Tesla required a $1000 Deposit and had a longer wait time initially for the Model 3. They announced a total reservation count of 450,000. Estimates on the reservation to order conversion ratio was around 30-35% for Tesla.
o Ford requires a $100 Deposit and a shorter wait time for the Bronco. A reservation count of 165,000 and is estimating a 75% fulfillment. If Ford were to fill at a rate similar to Tesla’s on the model 3 that is approximately 50,000-55,000 orders that will come from the 165,000 reservations.
o Obviously this is pure speculation by anyone at this point at what percentage of reservations convert to orders. But I am optimistic that our reservation count will turn convert into orders at a higher rate than the national average because of you the enthusiast at Bronco6G.

• Can I transfer my existing order in and receive $2000 under invoice? No, it is not our intent to steal other dealerships existing reservations with this offer. Our intent is to grow the Ford Bronco brand by aggressively offering the best deal on this new SUV.

• I already have a reservation with Granger, Can I receive $2000 off invoice? You will need to cancel your existing reservation and make a new one with an October timestamp to receive this discount.

• Is plan pricing in addition to this discount available? No, we will honor our previous plan pricing offer. But any plan pricing is completely independent of this offer from Ford. There is no requirement to qualify for plan pricing in order to get this offer as well.

I want to thank Ford for the great opportunity to be a dealer representing their brand. The Bronco is a fantastic SUV and we would not have this opportunity if it wasn’t for all the hard work of men and women at Ford who spent countless hours on this project. We are going to do our best as a dealership to fulfill the expectations of our customers and we feel like this is the best way to do so knowing the information that we now know.

You can certainly help us as a dealership by sharing this offer and information with whoever you know that may be on the fence about a potential Bronco purchase or that are scared at the potential sticker shock that Build and Price may offer. I have attached pricing information below showing the minimum savings this offer will give based upon trim levels for a 4 Door Bronco.

Bronco Trim LevelMinimum Savings Off MSRP
Base$2498
Big Bend$2897
Black Diamond$3349
Outer Banks$3450
Badlands$3560
Wildtrack$3798

Thank you for the opportunity!

Zach
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford tenor

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So is $2k off invoice better than X plan?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must say....this is the most I have been impressed with a dealership in my life . I'm 70 years old and looking forward to the Bronco. I live in AZ and I don't think I can make the drive . I want to say it again you rock Granger Ford !

Sponsored

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, this is comically amazing. Ford adjusts original plan due to some pressure and Granger says, "hold my beer".
Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford FarFrailChipmunk-size_restricted

This solidifies that I'll be making the change to Granger. Top notch business to take care of their early customers that are already locked in. I don't know too many dealerships (read as any other) that are willing to do this after they know the customer has no other choice. ?

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1 – Albert is going to be moved into our “Bronco Expert” role.
Congrats on promotion my man! I believe this position comes with a corner office and personal forum stenographer?

Does this help or hurt existing Bronco Reservation holders at Granger? – We are doing this to help our existing Bronco reservation holders get their Bronco quicker. The 3 factors in the allocation process are the number of reservations of a store, market size and Ford sales of that dealership. We can control 2 out of those 3.
So Ford will give you more cars if they see more orders. In other words, there's not enough supply to fulfill all the current demand (existing reservations).

Basically, when I get the vehicle depends on reservation order AND if Ford supplies enough cars for that month. Just thinking aloud..

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Interesting proposition.... I really wish I could see into the future. I have been on a 25% pay cut since covid started and it’s looking like I won’t go back to normal until at least the new year. If my Bronco won’t be ready until late next year I’d be comfortable but if it’s ready in June or July it would probably be a tight squeeze. Might be for the best to wait a little bit...

Indeed, btw did they get the Jeep done...

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
after B&P (in October), this might nudge me enough to go ahead and look past my concerns on the fuel tank size/range and limited transmission choices, would lessen the financial beat down of a six month later trade.
Sponsored