First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would like more info on the "high clearance suspension" option as well and what that does over the Badlands original suspension.
Badlands and sasquatch suspension are one and the same with the exception of less travel in Sasquatch, assumed to be accomplished by bumpstop, due to 35s.

Basically Sasquatch package on a Badlands consists of wheels, tires, and bumpstops.
Vagelands badge. Just use a heat gun or a hair drying to warm it up and it'll peel right off. Use a little goo gone to clean up any residue and put a small amount of wax in the area and you're done
FWIW I find steam to be a better option for debadging than a hair dryer or heat gun. With a heat gun especially it's real easy to damage the paint, some are quite powerful.

You can get a wallpaper removal tool (steam gun)at any big box home store and they work great!
Yeah, my introverted self would not be able to deal with those constant convos at the pump. I barely get by on my motorcycle gas station conversations ?
You need to perfect your resting bitch face.
Looks like it has the Sasquatch package. those are bead lock wheels and the new 35 inch good year tires.
Those are the new 35" good year tires on the bead lock capable wheels
Those are the 35" good year tires. Tread pattern and and good year on the side wall give it away
Those are 35 inch good year tires
FYI if you hit the "+quote" button next to "reply" on multiple posts and then the "insert quotes" button next to "post reply" you can reply to multiple posts with one reply.
Sponsored

salmon homes

Outer Banks
First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question. Does the BRONCO letters on the front grille color match the body color in the badlands trim? I would love that color match with the cactus grey I am going with.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this a Badlands without upgraded headlights? Is this an option? Wheels don’t look as small from this angle.

11A93118-2B3B-4180-82BD-70ED21291870.jpeg
Guessing from past experience... Preproduction, available stock to give the assembler the opportunity train and identify possible issues. Note picture does not show left headlight (maybe the person taking the photo noted the issue and took picture for best lighting of the side view of the vehicle not considering the eagle eyes of the future Bronco Badlands owner). The small part of the left light assembly shown looks to be the upgraded light assembly. Sometimes in the regular production process an upgraded or downgraded part is used to complete the assembly especially if there are additional processes that cannot be completed without a particular part in place. The unit is supposed to be tagged/identified to be modified later as stock is available. Since these are preproduction/trial units try not to be concerned. We are lucky to even get these pictures to bridge the time until the real thing. Then we can complain, "I thought the ____model had ____." Also, concerns as to true color of paint and materials especially in pictures taken in the plant should keep in mind as to the light source, general vs. quality control/inspection areas and camera used. It is not until the vehicle is seen in the real world that our fears or concerns can be addressed. Then we notice the little details that were not apparent depending on season or time of day! As we enjoy the pictures make note of those details that you are expecting on the model of choice and your concerns noticed during this process based on available pictures and forum questions, etc. and have them ready when B&P is available and you have contact with the dealership. "Assuming" B&P will answer concerns and create new ones. It is expected that forum members will keep us informed as to updates and details they get from their respective dealership as the information and experiences trickle in.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may need to reconsider Oxford White. My F350 has that paint and I'll say this, touchups are EZY.

Most autoparts stores have rattle cans and pens in OW. I've used same to keep my 2002 looking not 1/2 bad.

Easy maintenance paint has something to be said for it.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to beat a dead horse, but here's a screen shot of the Badlands 2-door walk-around YouTube video which has the same 33" Badlands wheel/tire upgrade. In the upper left corner, you can see 285/... on the Goodyear. You can also see the upgraded Badland's beadlock capable rims with the carbonized trim ring (not black ring as on Sasquatch). Screen shot - 10 min, 58 seconds into the video.

These are upgraded 33s, same as on the white 4-door Badlands.

badlands tire size.jpg
I like the lighter trim ring better than the black on the SAS

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too! One of the details that's got me obsessing over the BL w/upgrade.
Seriously. It's either Cyber Orange FE or Cyber Orange BL with 2.3t/7m, vinyl, tan interior and those above wheels (With the BFG KO's). Haven't figured it out yet...

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this a Badlands without upgraded headlights? Is this an option? Wheels don’t look as small from this angle.

11A93118-2B3B-4180-82BD-70ED21291870.jpeg
those wheels also look a little yellower...?

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW I find steam to be a better option for debadging than a hair dryer or heat gun. With a heat gun especially it's real easy to damage the paint, some are quite powerful.

You can get a wallpaper removal tool (steam gun)at any big box home store and they work great!
Good tip!

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hmm, might go badlands for those 33's, I think OBX has 32's.... those 33's look good enough

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs