Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received my Mustang card in the mail. I think i need to initiate the PIN 2 months in advance from when we order in January? Should i just do this now? Or is there a benefit to waiting?
You don't need to generate the PIN 2 months in advance. You just need to be an MCA member for two months before you use the PIN. You can generate the PIN when your Bronco is delivered. A dealer may want to verify at order time but there is no reason to generate the PIN earlier than that.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I received my Mustang card in the mail. I think i need to initiate the PIN 2 months in advance from when we order in January? Should i just do this now? Or is there a benefit to waiting?
WAIT. You need PIN @ time of delivery, not order. PIN is only good for 12 months as it is.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont think this is accurate...

A badlands with high package, 2.7L and 10-spd auto is not 64k.
I'm thinking the same thing. That is my build as well. With a hardtop, using the other survey pricing spreadsheet, I'm getting $55,485.

Chris

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could've been updated by now but I downloaded yesterday and the #s were way off when I added the trade-in amount.

I realized the formula was only considering the Price minus Down payment and wasn't including the trade in. I readjusted anywhere in the monthly payment/final cost that said "L3-N3" to just O3 and it fixed it.

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any way you can make it so that the Sasquatch is discounted to $2,500 and $4,500 for the BL and BD respectively? I was wondering why this was coming out so much higher than the other survey pricing spreadsheet I had used.

Chris
I definitely can. Could you send me the source for those prices. I think I went off of the pricing survey and might've missed where those prices were listed for those trims.

Thanks

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
No expert- First, ordering is scheduled to start in December. My understanding is that you can get a pin 60 days after you are a member of MCA. I asked @Kris87 about the PIN and he said that there will be a Bronco pricing plan and you need the pin at the time of sale. For now, you can use the MCA partner code and go to https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do and get familar of how the X Plan pricing works. You DO NOT need a pin to do this. You will notice Bronco is not up yet but you can try another vehicle just to see how the X Plan runs in the Ford B & P.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I definitely can. Could you send me the source for those prices. I think I went off of the pricing survey and might've missed where those prices were listed for those trims.

Thanks
Badlands - Here
Black Diamond - Here

Chris

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I dont think this is accurate...

A badlands with high package, 2.7L and 10-spd auto is not 64k.
I'm thinking the same thing. That is my build as well. With a hardtop, using the other survey pricing spreadsheet, I'm getting $55,485.

Chris
So a 4 door Badlands with 2.7 + auto + high package is only $52,285.00
That's without any sales tax, doc, license and all that. That's also without interest. If you look at the Out The Door Cost, that might be the # you're hoping for. If you're financing however, you'd wanna take into account that interest which shows in the Total Bronco Cost column. It all depends on the #s you're entering for down payment, APR and Taxes & Fees . There shouldn't be any crazy additive calculations happening but if you do find em, let me know and I'll correct it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! I missed that. I'll get it updated.

Thank you!
Yeah, basically since both trims already have some of the stuff that's in the package, it's highly likely they get discounted.

Chris

Sponsored

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
wow very cool

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disregard... at 38, old age is setting in.

Chris

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could've been updated by now but I downloaded yesterday and the #s were way off when I added the trade-in amount.

I realized the formula was only considering the Price minus Down payment and wasn't including the trade in. I readjusted anywhere in the monthly payment/final cost that said "L3-N3" to just O3 and it fixed it.
Okay I just updated everything to account for Trade In. Nice catch. Thank you. Let me know if new copies are better.

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Something in your formulas (I'd look, but I gotta run to work soon) is doubling the price of the Comfort Package as you list it.

My build:
4 Door Badlands - $46,085
Destination Fee - $1,495
High Package - $2,700
Sasquatch - $2,500
MIC Hardtop - $700
2.7 L Engine - $1,900
Automatic - $1,600

Should total $55,485. Your sheet is putting me at $58,185 (if I account for the discount on the Squatch).

On first glance, you're probably adding the Comfort Package into Options but then also summing the Comfort Package in again.

Chris
Which column is showing $58,185 for you so I can look at the formula?

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which column is showing $58,185 for you so I can look at the formula?
Hmmm, now it's not coming up once I reloaded it. Maybe I was just having an acid flashback.

Chris
Sponsored