Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I sent my 3rd and final email to Morrie’s this week asking about their pricing and have not heard back. I’m seriously considering Granger at this point, though I did get a call from Superior Ford today asking if I wanted to put in a reservation

In other news, I think I’m going to step down from the First Edition. The more I research, the less special it is, so why not save a little money for accessories? I’m leaning towards the Badlands at this point. To be honest, I’ve changed my mind probably 10 times already this week. I’m hoping the build & price will make the decision easier.

Anyone else not sure what they’re getting?
Sponsored

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sent my 3rd and final email to Morrie’s this week asking about their pricing and have not heard back. I’m seriously considering Granger at this point, though I did get a call from Superior Ford today asking if I wanted to put in a reservation

In other news, I think I’m going to step down from the First Edition. The more I research, the less special it is, so why not save a little money for accessories? I’m leaning towards the Badlands at this point. To be honest, I’ve changed my mind probably 10 times already this week. I’m hoping the build & price will make the decision easier.

Anyone else not sure what they’re getting?
I'm hoping that Ford updating dealers yesterday will light a fire under them. The update around dealer allotments I hope will motivate some of the smaller dealerships to get out there and compete if they want to have more allotted to them. I figure I still have over thirty days to move things around. Hopefully there will be some MN dealers that step up in that time frame.

I have reserved an Outer Banks. I want to upgrade to the 2.7 and Sasquatch package. If we can't get white tops, I want to go with the modular black. That is standard stuff in the Wildtrak, so until build and price comes out, I will be wavering between the two. Some of the stuff on the Wildtrak will probably be overkill for what we plan on using it for, but I'm in wait and see mode until b & p is out. Still haven't settled on a color. It was either antimatter blue or cactus grey, but it will depend if there is an option on white tops. The pictures of the antimatter blue on a F150 really have me leaning against that color.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm hoping that Ford updating dealers yesterday will light a fire under them. The update around dealer allotments I hope will motivate some of the smaller dealerships to get out there and compete if they want to have more allotted to them. I figure I still have over thirty days to move things around. Hopefully there will be some MN dealers that step up in that time frame.

I have reserved an Outer Banks. I want to upgrade to the 2.7 and Sasquatch package. If we can't get white tops, I want to go with the modular black. That is standard stuff in the Wildtrak, so until build and price comes out, I will be wavering between the two. Some of the stuff on the Wildtrak will probably be overkill for what we plan on using it for, but I'm in wait and see mode until b & p is out. Still haven't settled on a color. It was either antimatter blue or cactus grey, but it will depend if there is an option on white tops. The pictures of the antimatter blue on a F150 really have me leaning against that color.
Yea B&P will determine a lot, hope it comes out long before the dealer transfer deadline. We'll need to contact our MN dealers and basically see if they can match or or get close to what Granger is offering. Otherwise I'm moving my second reservation to Granger.

If I move back to the Base model I'll go with AMB, it's the only color I like at that trim. I can also use the $5k diff from Big Bend to get options I'd rather use. C'monnnn B&P.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

contacted Rochester Ford, would not commit to pricing for Bronco, sport is MSRP. Going with Granger for both purchases.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

contacted Rochester Ford, would not commit to pricing for Bronco, sport is MSRP. Going with Granger for both purchases.
Good idea I believe. I was going to move my North Country res to Granger today but didn't have time. Will try again tomorrow.

Sequentially, my first res is at Cornerstone in Elk River, my second will be at Granger. So I imagine Cornerstone will be calling first to get that order going. Do I try to negotiate, see if they can match or come close to Granger? If they can't then cancel and wait for Granger to call on my second order (which means about a week longer wait).

I made my first res wanting Base w/manual, thinking I'd get Sasquatch. Then found out I can't get Sasq with manual at the time. Thinking I was stuck with Base I then created a second res for Big Bend. All for naught since I find out later that we can order whatever we want at order time. So here I sit with 2 reservations. Coincidental I guess, will allow me to get the best deal (which looks like Granger, even after expenses traveling to Iowa).

Sponsored

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i have 2 reservations as well, original at launch with Rochester Ford, then a second at Granger. Plan to move Rochester to Granger and cancel later reservation. Easy drive to IA from here.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Moved my reservation to Granger. Anyone else from MN doing so? Come time I'll rent a car and head down. That time can't come soon enough! Makes for a long winter. :rolleyes:

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Moved my reservation to Granger. Anyone else from MN doing so? Come time I'll rent a car and head down. That time can't come soon enough! Makes for a long winter. :rolleyes:

Im holding off a little longer to see if any MN dealers put together a decent plan now that Ford has confirmed that the allotments will be based on how many reservations they convert to sales, among other factors. If no big news comes from any MN dealers, I will definitely be switching mine to Granger before Oct 31. Major props to Granger for being so transparent and forthcoming with information. Haven't heard dick from my dealership.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m 99.99% sure I’m transferring to @Granger Ford but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I actually have 2 reservations, a First Edition and a day 2 Wildtrak.

As mentioned before, I’m currently planning to switch to a Badlands, but I change my mind daily. I really want to want the First Edition but I don’t understand what’s special about it other than badging.

Also, I hate to admit it, but I’m also toying around with the idea of scrapping the Bronco altogether and going with a 2020 “base” Raptor which is basically at the same price point.

Ugh, I think all this waiting it making me crazy(ier)!

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I forgot to mention, I called a dealer in the area over a year ago asking to be put on a waiting list to reserve/order a Bronco. They added me to their list and finally called me yesterday asking if I was ready to reserve my Bronco. I declined.

Sponsored

Fuzznuts

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hoping for some dealerships in the metro to step up. Three weeks and I'll be transferring my reservation to Granger as well. Radio silence from Superior Ford.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't heard anything from North Country Ford other than when i originally reserved my bronco. I would consider going to granger as well. Ford should extend the time for changing dealerships by at least a couple weeks after build and price. I ordered a 2020 Ford Explorer and the build process for that was horrendous.

Also, i know lots of you have multiple reservations, do you all intend on buying two broncos at these prices? Do we think Ford should fill two reservations for one person before filling other orders??

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't heard anything from North Country Ford other than when i originally reserved my bronco. I would consider going to granger as well. Ford should extend the time for changing dealerships by at least a couple weeks after build and price. I ordered a 2020 Ford Explorer and the build process for that was horrendous.

Also, i know lots of you have multiple reservations, do you all intend on buying two broncos at these prices? Do we think Ford should fill two reservations for one person before filling other orders??
I moved my reservations away from North Country. Didn't hear a word, no customer service, nothing.

I have 2 reservations, by accident. I first reserved a Base manual thinking I'd add on Sasq. Read the fine print and found out I couldn't get Sasq w/manual (back in July). I thought I was stuck with Base so I did another reservation w/Big Bend. Didn't know at order time we could change or trim. So here I sit with two. No I'm not ordering 2.

MnBroncoNut

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, Ford Fusion, Jeep CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved a Wildtrack in Eveleth. Received an email right after but haven’t had any further contact.

Looking for the people in MN patiently (maybe not so) waiting on the new Bronco...

Dan
Zimmerman
Reservation at North Country Ford Coon Rapids: 2-dr Big Bend, manual, AM Blue or Area 51

I understand there are a few 4x4/Off-road clubs in MN.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Most annoying. I just don't know if Granger is going to be able to fill all these orders. Its pretty frustrating to not hear from these folks.
Sponsored