First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Black Diamond model for sure. BD comes standard with those painted steelies and with General Grabber ATs.

It's nice to see what look like close-to-completed trims being pumped out by the factory instead of the Frankensteins. BD is a model I'm considering and I'd like to know how it looks overall without the Squatch and not CGI on the Ford website.
Hopefully we'll get a side view too!
Sponsored

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that a reflector under the spare tire?
Doubt it. That would be a weird place for a reflector. It’s probably a light to indicate when you’re properly hooked up to the tow mechanism.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seriously why the grey top when everything else is black...

I think the gray is just easing us into the announcement there will be white tops. :)

Sponsored

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the gray is just easing us into the announcement there will be white tops. :)
Certainly would be kickin' it old school with white!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree, looks cheap. Always been a fan of chrome.

*not mine
1601405128026.png
Awesome bronco but only steel wheels get chromed, aluminum wheels get polished like those are. Chrome is a beautiful but extremely toxic application to steel components.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like steel wheels, they are very durable and also leak air alot less at low PSI. My only gripe is that they went to 17s which just looks sad to me. maybe they would be fine with 40s or something but 16s is my maximum wheel size for give 2 craps about them at all. I will likely be selling my wheels and buying some nice 16 steel wagons or maybe alloy outlaws.

As far as this top is concerned. That is a white top. If yall think its gray what color are those hinges? Black? I think this was a sneak reveal. Show em some steel wheels, that they will all yawn at, and they wont even realize we gave up a white top!

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wish they were solid steel wheels like classic Broncos, those looked good. These with the holes punched in them just look low-effort and cheap

1601405510334.png
Love everything about that bronco. I was hoping for a light blue option. Going to go with area 51 as it's as close as we can get.
Love the look of white top, grille, and wheels.
My new bronco will have that soon after purchase.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was learning how to be OK with the BD non-signature headlights (I actually liked the look when the ambers were lit up), but now seeing the rear lights compared to the higher trim level "Signature" LED's, I lean more towards moving up to a BL Man Squatch-less, instead of BD Mansquatch.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Observation points of the photo:

• As we all know (or at least about three of us know), the final color of the material used to make the roof is not in use. These cars are fitted with pre-production roofs from their supplier. They are making final fitment changes to the mold and will use the properly pigmented materials once the molds are working as needed.
    • The black plastic used for the window hinge caps will be the production color.
  • It appears that the steel rear bumper will have a plastic cap over the top of it and just be steel below. Not a bad cost savings, and allows for more decorative finishing on top.
  • the back-up sensors are as well-protected as could be hoped for considering where they need to be to function properly.
  • Nice integration of the 4/7 pin trailer plug. The only spot which would have been better would be next to the license plate (such as on the full sized trucks & Ranger), but would then make that area look silly
  • I had not noticed a button on the rear door pull before, so that seems new to me. Possibly because this unit doesn't have the Mid package?
  • rear tail lamps look good even without LED. Much less "busy" appearance that will age better than the non-stop march of "lets put silly patterns in our lights!" that's been going on since Audi started the trend.
  • Rear visibility is going to be piss-poor out of this rig.
    • Rear window wiper is tiny and only covers the center.
    • Spare wheel blocks most of center view until you get out a 1/4 mile from the rig.
    • view to the sides of where the wiper covers will be minimal.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was learning how to be OK with the BD non-signature headlights (I actually liked the look when the ambers were lit up), but now seeing the rear lights compared to the higher trim level "Signature" LED's, I lean more towards moving up to a BL Man Squatch-less, instead of BD Mansquatch.
I'm sure we'll be able to purchase LED taillights from the Parts Department to make small upgrades versus stepping up trim levels, and costing thousands of dollars