Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Rapid Red Wildtrak Preproduction Bronco with black painted Badlands Grille (as confirmed here yesterday).

Ford Bronco Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco w/ Black Painted Badlands Grille Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco Black Grille Factory
Sponsored

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rapid Red was the first color I went to on Bronco's colorizer. Probably because of all the reds I 've had in my life (insert joke here).
Rapid Red is just another to add to my:
1) '03 Explorer - Redfire Pearl Metallic
2) '07 Ducati.....Ducati Red
3) '09 Mountain bike - close to Redfire
4) '87 Honda XL250R - Red engine (retired)
5) '73 Datsun pickup - Datsun Red (Lil Hustler) (retired)

The '03 Explorer has hung onto the Redfire quite well in our heat, Arizona pin striping and haboobs. Of, course it has been garage kept on both ends of the commute. If Ford does half as well on their painting efforts as they did then, I will be very happy after 17 years. (y)(y)

I thought I wanted some contrast in the garage, but only Lightning Blue & A51 were considered. LB would have been a good choice to have a Red, White (work truck) and Blue trifecta in the driveway and garage as a tribute to Old Glory. In the end, I really didn't see anything that could top Rapid Red for me so I'm 99% sure i will choose it for the Bronc. The contrast of the body with painted black top, wheels, flares and mirror end caps will definitely produce the effect I want.

No, I haven't thought much about this at all. :)

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rapid Red Wildtrak Preproduction Bronco with black painted Badlands Grille (as confirmed here yesterday).

Ford Bronco Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco w/ Black Painted Badlands Grille Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco Black Grille Factory
Real classy... White top, Gloss Black grill, Matte Black door handles, Matte Grey fender flares, and a darker Matte Grey/Black injected mold bumper.

I think it's time for a new Color Design team!!!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rapid red, Race Red - could they choose more similar names?

Rapid is fast - so I always have to do a search to see which red they are talking about.

This is the more maroon red - although it doesn't look so in this limited image.

I look forward to seeing the brighter red sometime...
Sponsored