darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's gray with light reflection. Same truck from Farley pic.
Im willing to bet youre right but peeps can at least use it to envision White Top.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hard to tell, but this one might have the active grille vents, or whatever they were called. Can’t see straight into the radiator like I could on the black WT from yesterday’s grille thread.
All models have active grille shutters.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had a "Rapid" Red Mariner, named it Elektra. I may just get this color and give it the same name (jk I'd name it Black Sky or something haha)

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rapid Red 2 Door Bad Lands with a white top (I'll Figure It Out) and a DIO Ford Performance Warn Winch.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think the lighting in the OP pic is making the black plastic look different. This pic below seems to have more consistency on the black pieces.
DSC07660-300x200.jpg

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone now considering a soft top because of the gray MiC?
Well, although there are many on the board who think its cliche', I'm considering doing a Line-X spray on all the plastic/mismatched parts including the top if its 'sun fade gray' within the first year. Not necessary what I wanted to do but it will look better than what we've seen and I can get a color I want...and maybe that white top.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As mentioned before, the various greys and blacks and different textures is totally off putting. I’m hoping that these pieces look more cohesive on the final product and I’m hopeful. I fell in love with the Wildtrak render but this is falling short. Also not a fan of the new grill style with the gloss black. Looks too busy with the high reflective surface.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope. I am going to wait until I see fully put together examples before I wrap my opinion up. Just about every Bronco we have seen has been a mis-match of parts from all trims.

If there is no white top and that MIC top turns out grey it will look great with OBX trim, no worries.

I think there is a reason we have been getting shots where we can't see the top.....fingers crossed that it is because some of these have a wimbeldon white top like the originals. It is a dream.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As mentioned before, the various greys and blacks and different textures is totally off putting. I’m hoping that these pieces look more cohesive on the final product and I’m hopeful. I fell in love with the Wildtrak render but this is falling short. Also not a fan of the new grill style with the gloss black. Looks too busy with the high reflective surface.
Wildtrak comes standard with gloss black top. All models below the Wildtrack get Gray top, but can be up graded to gloss black.

Sponsored

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

probably 75% getting softop. the gray mic just doesn't match with some of the colors and then the other black body parts. if they charge more than $700 for it, then soft top it is

KC8

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man... I thought cactus was my final choice until I got teased with how great rapid red looks on that wildtrak and now I’m seriously considering it
Yes it is beautiful I like like a Barbie red crayons ? thought it was gonna be like that deep burgundy maroon color red they started doin on cars I hate that color, but now I don’t know, I even want I love Oxford White, but I just seen some factory photos em building then them ..and the Iconic Silver Looks Good, didn’t know RAPID RED would look like an Traditional Red I don’t even like red but it looks goregous Lon Bronco especially with the black painted grille ooou now how bout the silver grille wait what’s that color called is that Carbonized Grey colored grille ? Mannn this Bronco but be different like our homes we get custom built wow love ❤

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This pic had me sold on Rapid Red. The pic at the top of this thread is a turn-off for me.
Ford Bronco Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco w/ Black Painted Badlands Grille 1601553610408
Sponsored