Sponsored

Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received)

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL, for real. The good news is for most of the people that were getting "x" amount below invoice on a x-plan deal in the first place never actually needed the pin# since the dealer can't lock it in and sell a vehicle below x-plan price without being in plan violation. Just generate a generic x-plan pin and say you have x-plan. Get the same deal you were promised.
This is why there is one word in the verbiage that people may be over looking: HONORING
if the Bronco is on the Plan, they will HONOR it. Just word smithing
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have news, spill it & be specific. You’re being argumentative here and not hekpful

It’s this kind of argumentative & combative approach on a forum dedicated to a vehicle you plan to sell that I find intentionally irritating and unhelpful. Based on all of your responses today (I’ve read up to page 8) to whether or not the Ford Bronco will or will not be eligible for X-plan it’s clear that YOU DON’T KNOW.

Despite not knowing you are freely & repeatedly speculating against the Bronco being eligible for the X-plan. May I remind you that you’re on a forum dedicated to one vehicle full of people (12,000+) that want to buy one from the OEM that allows you to continue existing? And after repeatedly agititating the forum you then have the gall to act like you’re not sure why people aren’t emailing you day and night to do business with you?

It seems clear to me and a number of others that as a fan of dealerships getting to charge ADM and otherwise ‘do business the usual way’ where you view customers bank accounts as your own, you’re jealous of the press & business that Granger and Stephens are getting. Because let’s also be clear: this forum represents more than a half billion dollars worth of sales that isn’t beating a path to your door. Instead you’re putting your efforts into frustrating & agitating the very people that are excited to help turn around a struggling OEM that you need in order to have a job.

So spare me the crocodile tears about ‘how you’re viewed’ because you’ve done it to yourself. If you don’t know for sure about how a particular piece of the product or it’s sale will specially be handled, don’t speculate and pretend that you know, it only serves to lower your credibility further.
Ford Bronco Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received) 1601572010666

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you have news, spill it & be specific. You’re being argumentative here and not hekpful

It’s this kind of argumentative & combative approach on a forum dedicated to a vehicle you plan to sell that I find intentionally irritating and unhelpful. Based on all of your responses today (I’ve read up to page 8) to whether or not the Ford Bronco will or will not be eligible for X-plan it’s clear that YOU DON’T KNOW.

Despite not knowing you are freely & repeatedly speculating against the Bronco being eligible for the X-plan. May I remind you that you’re on a forum dedicated to one vehicle full of people (12,000+) that want to buy one from the OEM that allows you to continue existing? And after repeatedly agititating the forum you then have the gall to act like you’re not sure why people aren’t emailing you day and night to do business with you?

It seems clear to me and a number of others that as a fan of dealerships getting to charge ADM and otherwise ‘do business the usual way’ where you view customers bank accounts as your own, you’re jealous of the press & business that Granger and Stephens are getting. Because let’s also be clear: this forum represents more than a half billion dollars worth of sales that isn’t beating a path to your door. Instead you’re putting your efforts into frustrating & agitating the very people that are excited to help turn around a struggling OEM that you need in order to have a job.

So spare me the crocodile tears about ‘how you’re viewed’ because you’ve done it to yourself. If you don’t know for sure about how a particular piece of the product or it’s sale will specially be handled, don’t speculate and pretend that you know, it only serves to lower your credibility further.
Totally agree.

Ford Bronco Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received) 1601572087574

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So go to Granger or use Granger for leverage. Their discount is greater than X-plan anyway.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So go to Granger or use Granger for leverage. Their discount is greater than X-plan anyway.
Not an option for me unless the military loosens travel restrictions, which I doubt will happen by the end of 2021

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There was nothing special about the Fiesta S either and it was excluded.

I am sure I won't hear back until tomorrow, but when I do I'll post the reply
Fiesta S was like $14-15k. Honestly, that’s why Ford is going away from these cars. They aren’t profitable and the invoice price and MSRP difference was like $100 or something stupid like that. It is the entry level basic car and cheapest car they made.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'll worry about the XPlan after I see the build and price.

I'm not holding my breath for either.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I heard from my dealer that the 2021 Bronco is discontinued. They told me to stay tuned. The new release will be “by” September of 2022. :poop:

s/

Ford Bronco Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received) AEC8DB56-D9F7-40D2-B39D-456AB3A852D9

P.S.
Mike Levine has been wrong before.......
“By September at the latest”, Mike Levine, Twitter

Last edited:

Sponsored

ptalbert33

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/1974 F100/1977 Lincoln Cont/2022 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I emailed the x-plan folks about how long it takes to get the pin and how long it's good for. The replied with this.

It's possible that they just haven't made it official yet so grain of salt

Ford Bronco Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received) AEC8DB56-D9F7-40D2-B39D-456AB3A852D9
Sewell Ford in Odessa, TX will honor the X-Plan for a Bronco. Plus they will fly you and a friend out for Free and throw in a hotel room!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If no X plan, and I can't get discounted on a Badlands like an X plan, then no order and hello Jeep Gladiator lease for three years while Ford gets over themselves.

It's that simple.
Sponsored