Sponsored

Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received)

OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sewell Ford in Odessa, TX will honor the X-Plan for a Bronco. Plus they will fly you and a friend out for Free and throw in a hotel room!
That's awesome but this wasn't from the dealership it was from ford. Also I can't leave 150mile radius so I wouldn't be able to anyways
If you want to confirm call-

1601576805158.jpeg
Nah I'll take your word for it.
Send a tweet to new CEO Farley....he has already started his restructure. And misinformation to a customer basis/forum I’m guessing would not go over well with his new vision and plan...

Great things ahead with him ?
I don't think it was miss information just vague, which I kind of said in my first post it could be. I am looking forward to seeing what he does
Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope it's a case of I read to deep into an email that didn't give a lot of information. That's why I said wait until they reply with clarification before locking or merging the thread. I also said in the OP to take it with a grain of salt and said "may not". I wanted to share information not rustle jimmies.
Yeah man you probably did, which is the kind of thing that allows folks like @Kris87 to come in and fearmonger people out of their money.

We're at least 6-7 months from X-Plan eligibility being a relevant issue so just chill out and look at some wallpapers.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's less of a question "if" but "from whom".
It's not like X-plan was saving you 20% on the vehicle. If someone is set to buy a 50k vehicle basically site-unseen, this shouldn't push them off.

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah man you probably did, which is the kind of thing that allows folks like @Kris87 to come in and fearmonger people out of their money.

We're at least 6-7 months from X-Plan eligibility being a relevant issue so just chill out and look at some wallpapers.
How did I fearmonger people out of money? I didn't even start the thread. I just stated I heard the same thing too, multiple times might I add. I stated very early in the thread I hope it's available as I've told several people it would be available too since it's not a specialty vehicle.

• Angry
Reactions: N3T

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's not like X-plan was saving you 20% on the vehicle. If someone is set to buy a 50k vehicle basically site-unseen, this shouldn't push them off.
Agreed, but, the way I understand it, X-plan basically gets you invoice pricing. The difference between invoice pricing and MSRP is anywhere from $500-$1,500, and then you have folks like Granger going even further than that. I would prefer to buy local, but that only really makes financial sense to me, given various other offers, if x-plan is available since most dealers are holding fast to MSRP or doing ADM. So it's not a question to me of whether or not I'm going to buy the Bronco at all, but it does impact how/where I buy it. The difference between $49k and $50k is not nothing, and it might allow me to get a few more of those accessories Ford keeps talking about.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sewell Ford in Odessa, TX will honor the X-Plan for a Bronco. Plus they will fly you and a friend out for Free and throw in a hotel room!
(today is the day I get banned :cry:)

Will they include 2 hookers and a bag of blow as well? ?

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, but, the way I understand it, X-plan basically gets you invoice pricing. The difference between invoice pricing and MSRP is anywhere from $500-$1,500, and then you have folks like Granger going even further than that. I would prefer to buy local, but that only really makes financial sense to me, given various other offers, if x-plan is available since most dealers are holding fast to MSRP or doing ADM. So it's not a question to me of whether or not I'm going to buy the Bronco at all, but it does impact how/where I buy it. The difference between $49k and $50k is not nothing, and it might allow me to get a few more of those accessories Ford keeps talking about.
So being realistic, even if you saved say $2000. That is the equivalent of about $40/mth on a 60 mth loan. That isn't really all that much if you're dropping 50k on a vehicle. And as far as dealer discounts on pricing, those are nice and all but many local dealers may charge you a bit more on purchase but throw in things like free oil changes, warranties, car washes, alignments etc. Which make up far more savings than $2k off the top IMO. You really need to do the long-term ownership math to see if that "amazing price" really is over 4-8 years.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You also assume that dealers aren't shady? What IF (there is no x-plan), dealers know they got us by the balls and now MSRP becomes MSRP + $5k. Now what? You see x-plan is an insurance policy. And I like to feel safe ?

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You also assume that dealers aren't shady? What IF (there is no x-plan), dealers know they got us by the balls and now MSRP becomes MSRP + $5k. Now what? You see x-plan is an insurance policy. And I like to feel safe ?
OK, the Bronco isn't a Shelby...... Doubt you'll find any larger dealer doing 5k over MSRP. At least that isn't going to be the case in the three major dealers I've seen in Maryland.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK, the Bronco isn't a Shelby...... Doubt you'll find any larger dealer doing 5k over MSRP. At least that isn't going to be the case in the three major dealers I've seen in Maryland.
No it isn't a Shelby. It's just a vehicle that you needed a reservation for to get before dealers get. Production for 2021 MY is already said to push INTO 2022. It's the hottest release from Ford in ages. And DOING OVER $5k? You kind of say that like it's ok for Above MSRP as long as it's only up to $4,999 over?

You don't drive up to Jersey much? We have plenty of asshole dealers that would mark this up!

Reactions: N3T

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course they won’t go over MSRP. You’ll just have some nice shiny paint protection, seat protection, etching, tint and nitrogen tires on your sticker for a cool $1,500+

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think he's talking about the Mustang Club of America requiring a twom month wait before being able to use x-plan.

Yep that’s it!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Of course they won’t go over MSRP. You’ll just have some nice shiny paint protection, seat protection, etching, tint and nitrogen tires on your sticker for a cool $1,500+
Not that it matters, but that is why I have saved all my emails from a manager at the dealer where my reservation is as at to what they include/don't include.
Sponsored