Sponsored

Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received)

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was nothing special about the Fiesta S either and it was excluded.

I am sure I won't hear back until tomorrow, but when I do I'll post the reply
The Fiesta that was excluded WAS special. As mentioned previously the S model was the lowest trim. No power windows, no center console, no cruise control, etc. From Google I found a sales sheet that said it was 14% of Fiestas produced in 2019. Also from Google there were about 60k Fiestas made that year. So about 8000 total cars that were probably only produced a few times so they could advertise "Starting at $".

A very limited production vehicle compared to the number of Broncos they plan to build yearly.
Sponsored

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you really do work at a dealership, there’s no way they let you anywhere near the customers.

:ROFLMAO: You are so weird.
If you really do work at a dealership, there’s no way they let you anywhere near the customers.

74D78EC2-2246-4B89-8705-318ED41F7100.gif

That's not very nice BroBronc....funny though. :)

Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the PIN need to be valid at the time of order (December for our Broncos) or at the time of delivery, which is who-knows-when at this point?
My understanding is that the PIN will need to be valid when you take delivery because that is when the actual sale occurs.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No worries. The Bronco doesn't fully exist yet. They can't say the X-Plan is offered for a vehicle that is not finalized.
The B & P would have to be up before X plan is posted. If it doesn't show up then, it's time to worry.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That makes sense. I assume then that they aren’t processing these as XPlan orders in that case, but just offering an additional savings to those who could use XPlan to make it worth it to them and draw them in. Good move on their part.
I think that was confirmed long ago after enough asked how a certain dealer was able to do this and it turned out they aren't actually using X plan.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can have X plan paired with other rebates and incentives. I have done it. So I dont know where this person is getting their information. But it is not accurate.
19. Am I eligible for other incentives?
Yes, for most. Partner Recognition participants are eligible for most public incentives. There are some offers that are not compatible with this offer. Your dealer can best determine which incentives you are eligible for.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is why there is one word in the verbiage that people may be over looking: HONORING…if the Bronco is on the Plan, they will HONOR it. Just word smithing
11. Can I receive the special Partner Recognition Plan price at any dealer?
The Plan program is available through all participating U.SA. dealerships. Dealer participation is voluntary. You should inform the dealer of Plan eligibility during your first contact with your dealer. If for some reason your dealer elects not to participate, you may visit another dealer. Eligible vehicles that are in limited supply, like most SVT models, may be difficult to obtain through the Plan.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's not like X-plan was saving you 20% on the vehicle. If someone is set to buy a 50k vehicle basically site-unseen, this shouldn't push them off.
For a $50 vehicle, the savings are likely about $2k.

Rpx2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hold my beer while I type my fake e-mail.

Please note that this is contradictory to everything else you have read.

Sincerely,

The Mysterious Z
Ford Motor Company
Shareholder Relations
Sponsored