Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can distill these pre-production photos threads into to two words- Tops & Tires

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cyber Orange is pretty much school bus yellow lol
Im thinking (and hoping) that it’s not as school bus colored. I spoke to my dealer who had a pre production Sport in this color. She didn’t know the name of the color be she said “the gold one”. It makes me think the enormous amount of flake makes it a more gold color. I can dig that. Kind of like a 70s sparkly gold motorcycle helmet.
It seems like most of these colors look different in person.

Last edited:

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the Area 51 is baby blue. The Cyber orange is school bus yellow. None of these colors are very close to the CGI. I’m not confident about the CG. Still a few other choices.

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe this has been said, but there look to be two Outer Banks, Cyber Orange and Rapid Red. They are the only two with painted fenders. The Rapid Red has a soft top, which looks horrible, and the Cyber Orange has the hardtop.

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not really feeling the body color flares in the CO color. Instead of it being School bus yellow, I'm seeing a taxi. Might have to change my mind and go with Area 51 now.
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 1601647744717

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait...so if I get my Bronco with a steel bumper I don’t get fog lights? I didn’t know that. Damn. Why can’t I get BOTH the steel bumper and fog lights? WTF Ford?
Yep, it's just the way they designed it. One of the first things i will add to my build will be some aftermarket fog lamps to the aux switches.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah, I won’t pay 10K more. I’ll likely go down to BB and sacrifice the 12” screen.
I actually just did a complete change at 3am last night and jumped off the obx wagon and specced out what I believe will be my final build

BadLands a51 with automatic, leather, lux, wireless pad and roof rack, 2.7, mod black hard top

I would feel complete with that

Last edited:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im thinking (and hoping) that it’s not as school bus colored. I spoke to my dealer who had a pre production Sport in this color. She didn’t know the name of the color be she said “the gold one”. It makes me think the enormous amount of flake makes it a more gold color. I can dig that.
Yeah, the CO has a really cool flake. The shots of the Mach E we saw up close really show it, and angle and sunlight show some nice variance. I think of it as more solar orange/yellow than school bus.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im thinking (and hoping) that it’s not as school bus colored. I spoke to my dealer who had a pre production Sport in this color. She didn’t know the name of the color be she said “the gold one”. It makes me think the enormous amount of flake makes it a more gold color. I can dig that.
I heard Ford will be offering flip out stop signs in the factory accessories.

My dad always told me to never half ass anything you do. The stop signs are a MUST on this paint color!

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what I’m hoping I really like Area 51 at times and then I don’t the pictures I’ve seen look different sometimes

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not really feeling the body color flares in the CO color. Instead of it being School bus yellow, I'm seeing a taxi. Might have to change my mind and go with Area 51 now.
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 1601647744717
In this picture it does sing Taxi, but I really don't think it will in real life.
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top CO
Sponsored