Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they offered a true green I would've settle a long time ago. However, with the current colors offered I went from AMB, to Cyber Orange, to contemplating Carb Grey or Silver to now thinking Rapid Red. It's like spinning a wheel to see what I win. I will say, the real life pics of the Broncos coming off the assembly line have certainly helped.

FTFRS

Area 51 at time of reservation, since then:

Cactus Gray
Oxford White
Carbonized Gray
Cactus Gray
Carbonized Gray for a good while
Oxford White
Iconic Silver when factory shots were posted that made it look darker than expected
Carbonized Gray
Area 51 with most recent photos
Carbonized Gray

Never really considered any of the reds or blues, never liked many reds or blues on vehicles. I think Cyber Orange is neat, but definitely not a realistic choice for me. Black is always sweet, but I don't want the maintenance.

Right now Carbonized Gray is my "safe" choice, because it looks good, and I know I'd be happy with it in the long run, having had similar color on my tC. White also looks great, I just don't particularly care for the OJ association, but it's still in the running and might win depending on how my B&P visualization comes out. Area 51 is still an option, it just seems a bit off to me, and I need to see the most recent pre-production model photographed out in the wild more to decide for or against; I think it would be much better with a metallic topcoat. And Cactus Gray is appealing to me, but there are a ton of Cement Tacos, Lunar Rock Toyotas, and similarly colored Subarus in my area, and the more I see similar colors to these pastel grays, the more it loses its appeal to me.

Really though, we just need a good vintage green. Give us a Boxwood Green, Limestone Metallic, Light Medium Pine, Light Spruce, or Light Spruce Glow. Or a nice, big flake, vintage Gold option.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

1st was OW - lost color matched top option on 2 door + doubt I'd be able to take the OJ jokes for very long, big if on this one now, don't like grey top, don't want black mod top.

AMB - dark but love the blue highlights, began questioning how hard to keep looking good, still in running but needs white top option but looks good in renders with standard HT.

Iconic Silver - timeless color, looks good in most of the pics with standard HT or would color matched, this will be default for now if no white HT at all is available.

VB - way too blue and way too common but maybe, need to see an actual real picture plus needs white top.

A51 - The production picture is the first time it's looked good to make my list, like a real sky blue. If this is what it is for real then it needs white top for that "heritage" EB look.

Last edited:

BerserkerDin

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bishi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've wanted CARBONIZED GREY Black Diamond from the beginning, but finding out there's still no MIC Black available its making me go back and forth from Shadow Black or Area 51. But really want Carbonized Greg and hope there's some sort of MIC or Matte Black solution to the Hardtop for the 4door.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've liked Cyber Orange from day one and its still my pick if I had to decide today..

Flirted with Cactus Grey but the variance has pushed me away from it and would like a little more green than grey.

Velocity Blue is my back up.

Want to see final interior and roof color options though

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it’s gunna be my wife’s but cactus grey.......and now cyber yellow.... but race red looks a lot better than I thought. she’s not into it tho lol that’s fine since i’m a UT fan I wouldn’t be caught dead in a red car.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s all on up on the air at this point till I see full videos of all of them... or in person

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I pretty much stuck with cyber orange, buy I have been tempted to get race red (my f150 is the same) or even white to make it look clean, but cyber orange is my favorite color

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My first choice was Orange but production looks too yellow.

Second choice was cactus but A51 might have leapfrogged. The pale blue is very old school in style with the retro theme. hmmmm...

(need to change my desktop background)

Sponsored

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty much just between Cactus grey, and A51.

Either way...thinking of adding a simple color gradient graphic to the side panels from the floor to about a quarter way up at some point. I feel like that will make the GC a little less boring.
I’m in the same boat, but that color gradient sounds cool. What color would you transition from? Black?

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Started with Area51, but wasn't 100%. I wanted a flat "modern/retro" color, if that makes sense. Some pics were too teal and wasn't sold on it.

Then I saw a pic of Carbonized Grey with a white top...but it was a render and not the actual color. The render was more grey/green and flat, but the real CG was also metallic, which I don't really care for.

Then I was open to any color except for black, silver and white. Race red especially.

Then I saw some more photoshops of Area51 and the latest pic of A51 and I'm back on the A51 train.

Carbonized Grey seems like a decent neutral choice, and also a badass choice with black accents, but my current car is grey and most cars are grey.

A51 is unique/different/fun, and I think it will look good with a black or white top.

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Antimatter with the orange trim, now that's UVA. Are you sure you want to do that?
Those were my exact thoughts. I'm hoping the orange trim can be swapped out/painted/whatever.

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in the same boat, but that color gradient sounds cool. What color would you transition from? Black?
Depends...if Cactus, I think start with black on the bottom...or maybe dark grey like the flares, top....then go wild from there. I'm preferable to blueish/greens. So I'd likely stay in that color range with varying tones.

If A51, maybe keep it kinda grey scale. Black to white or something, to make the body color pop more.

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like Blue for you then! :LOL:
Are you a Tarheel? I would think Area 51 would be the choice for you then, since it's basically the same baby blue that Tarheel players would wear to class (if they ever went to class).
Sponsored