Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure why these pics really get me pumped to see the real deal, I'm not one of the "LETS SEE THE TWO DOOR ALREADY!!!" crowd, the odds are good that I/we may end up with a 4 door....but damn!! Might have to have 1 and 1, lol!
Maybe it's because the way it fits the Classic Bronco image....which is my PASSION!!

Either way, I'm not sure if having these images now makes the anticipation better or worse!
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Comparison between 2 and 4 doors. Lined them up for equal wheel well arch radius and front window length.

2x4 compare.png

Regarding your earlier post about the wheelbase.... the proportions for the tire/wheel combo appear to be the same.
What do you think, 100" still?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regarding your earlier post about the wheelbase.... the proportions for the tire/wheel combo appear to be the same.
JL is 96.8
Ford Bronco 2-Door 2021 Bronco Prototype Makes Grand First Appearance, Bombing Through Snow and Catching Air! Wheelbase

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They chopped more than a foot out with the removal of the rear door. The tires on the 2-door seem to be smaller, so 33's and a ~96" wheelbase seem probable and line up with the mules dimensions.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They chopped more than a foot out with the removal of the rear door. The tires on the 2-door seem to be smaller, so 33's and a ~96" wheelbase seem probable and line up with the mules dimensions.
An interesting comment from our friends over at Blue Oval Forums ...

35 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:
I've seen the 2 and 4 door bodies side by side and the 2 door is tiny. Not that the 4 door is gigantic (somewhere between Escape and Edge if I had to guess) but I think the 2 door Bronco may end up being the smallest SUV in the lineup
Ford Bronco 2-Door 2021 Bronco Prototype Makes Grand First Appearance, Bombing Through Snow and Catching Air! 1581120774926

Like we've estimated before, the 2-door Bronco is probably going to be smaller than the baby.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
An interesting comment from our friends over at Blue Oval Forums ...

Ford Bronco 2-Door 2021 Bronco Prototype Makes Grand First Appearance, Bombing Through Snow and Catching Air! 1581120774926
I’m not surprised. The 2-door EB’s are tiny too.

I think this will probably disappoint the FSB fans more than anything, those were 2-doors and were cavernous on the inside. I see the 2-door Bronco being basically the exact same size as a Wrangler 2-door.

I was talking to my coworker right now, we both agree we’d like a 2-door on the 4 door wheelbase. Going on a hunting trip, ikea trip, etc with the 2-door would be a PITA. My 4-door wrangler has tons of room so I hope Bronco is similar.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...I was talking to my coworker right now, we both agree we’d like a 2-door on the 4 door wheelbase. Going on a hunting trip, ikea trip, etc with the 2-door would be a PITA. My 4-door wrangler has tons of room so I hope Bronco is similar.
That was the arrangement I was most interested in as well, like some 90's Explorers, Cherokees etc., a longish 2-door. It doesn't seem like that's what we're getting though.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
That was the arrangement I was most interested in as well, like some 90's Explorers, Cherokees etc., a longish 2-door. It doesn't seem like that's what we're getting though.
yeah, I’m just curious if it wouldn’t look good. Like the maxlider 4-door bronco that looks way too stretched.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah I too was hoping for a bit more length (read: cargo space) out of the 2 door but I'll have to see it in person to make a final decision.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The shorter the overall length the better as far as I'm concerned, so personally I'm glad to see they are sticking to a very small 2 door. The FSB form factor holds no appeal to me.
Sponsored