scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local dealer feels unable to handle any high volume delivery that would come from a Granger-esque deal based on size of the dealership. Missed opportunity for the dealership and our city IMO. On to the next.
Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My local dealer feels unable to handle any high volume delivery that would come from a Granger-esque deal based on size of the dealership. Missed opportunity for the dealership and our city IMO. On to the next.
I agree.
It will be a nice vacation out to Iowa and back next spring/summer.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree.
It will be a nice vacation out to Iowa and back next spring/summer.
Across the Continental Divide multiple times in Spring....Oh man! Salt, gravel on the roads. Trying to stay West.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some dealer is going to come through for the Western US buyer, PNW Buyer, WA and OR buyers, Colorado, AZ, Utah, CA...Anyone?
Landmark Ford in OR is invoice and X plan with some continued consideration for dealing happening. (503) 639-1131 X330 if anyone wants to push.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is October 1st and Granger is offering their promotion of $2000 off Invoice for new reservations. So far the Western US has not approached anything even close to this deal. Delivery of new reservations placed today are expected to be delivered in 2022. Click below to visit their reservation page while waiting for a Western US dealership to step up.

https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html

zach@granger posted savings chart:

Bronco Trim LevelMinimum Savings Off MSRP
Base$2498
Big Bend$2897
Black Diamond$3349
Outer Banks$3450
Badlands$3560
Wildtrack$3798

Sponsored

Regan

Wildtrak
First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some dealer is going to come through for the Western US buyer, PNW Buyer, WA and OR buyers, Colorado, AZ, Utah, CA...Anyone?
Landmark Ford in OR is invoice and X plan with some continued consideration for dealing happening. (503) 639-1131 X330 if anyone wants to push.
Talked to Conan Ball at Landmark, at least they seemed interested in my business, and did tell me they would have no admin. "Yes, to confirm. We are honoring X-Plan Pricing on all new Bronco Reservations. The only other cost above the price of the vehicle is your County's DMV licensing fees, a .5% Oregon Privilege tax and a .37% C.A.T. tax (Corporate Activity Tax). You cannot get away from the State, they'll always get their share."

Will probably wait until Mid October to actually switch, or join with others. Hoping B&P comes out prior to having to make that final decision. Conan emailed me twice and texted also, at least a step in the right direction from the total silence I am getting from Central Oregon dealers.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

California (LA), i may be moving to Eric at Kearny in San Diego but it would be great if we could group buy in a larger number to get a better deal

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
California (LA), i may be moving to Eric at Kearny in San Diego but it would be great if we could group buy in a larger number to get a better deal
I've switched both of my reservations (I intend to take delivery of both- BL, BD) to Kearny Mesa. Eric has been very transparent and has informed us reservation holders of any changes/info that is released. He's quite a distance for me (I'm in Burbank) but I'm okay going out to SD for an honest deal. I know of a few others on here that have switched too.

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just finished working a deal for the forum members at Damerow Ford in Beaverton Oregon. When/if you reach out to them, please mention this forum. Tellā€™em Duck sent you. :) Here is a screenshot of the e-mail confirmation I received.

C7C60B86-B07E-4CA1-B478-C03A65C554E4.jpeg

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WHAT!!! THATS LIKE 500 MILES FROM ME..Different state though but I'm guessing it's California approved?

Sponsored

IdaNeck

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m in Boise and Iā€™m okay with a flight and drive home- wonā€™t be the first time.

The miles make the memories, and itā€™s always good to see the USA!

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m in Boise and Iā€™m okay with a flight and drive home- wonā€™t be the first time.

The miles make the memories, and itā€™s always good to see the USA!

I made that drive last summer on our way to Grand Tetons. Not a terrible drive at all. Stopped in Boise for the first time and enjoyed ourselves. Biked some unexpected city trails too

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
It says OR/WA customers, would NV or other western state customers get this deal?

broncobob94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just finished working a deal for the forum members at Damerow Ford in Beaverton Oregon. When/if you reach out to them, please mention this forum. Tellā€™em Duck sent you. :) Here is a screenshot of the e-mail confirmation I received.

C7C60B86-B07E-4CA1-B478-C03A65C554E4.jpeg
That's great Duck! This is where I've reserved as well... sadly didn't get my reservation until mid August though.