Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

get any pics ???
No unfortunately, I was driving on joy road, was reaching for something real quick and when I looked up it was passing me in the opposite direction.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well by the looks of some of the reactions here it looks like we don't have many "Hammers" fans here. :ROFLMAO: Very common in the newer off road racing crowd to make the track wide, for stability, and the body small, to "squeeze" around the heavy rocks.

1601595909469.png
Maybe they just realized that those are purpose built race machines and these are "road going" vehicles.

I'm learning that ricers are not limited to the import car scene.

For those who don't know rice=
Racing
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancement

Or posers for the rest of us.

Nobody is taking their brand new Bronco or Warthog to the hammers.
With the frequency we’re seeing them test. I wouldn’t be surprised if they pre-sell it as a late availability model. Thoughts? I mean, maybe not likely, but within the realm of possibility.

Or perhaps a warthog package vs trim
Levine already confirmed that the Braptor will not be available for 2021 MY.

Ford never releases the Raptor the same year as the vehicle it's based on.

Brand new 2021 F series means no Raptor for 2021. The same pattern will likely be used for Braptor.

I'm thinking 2022 MY released late in 2022.

I'd bet it's high 50's to low 60's to start. Easily hitting 70 when you go buck wild (LOL) with box-checking.
A well optioned F-150 Raptor hits $72k real easy. For Braptor I'm thinking you're close. I'm thinking base price around $60k, topping out about $80k.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe they just realized that those are purpose built race machines and these are "road going" vehicles.

I'm learning that ricers are not limited to the import car scene.

For those who don't know rice=
Racing
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancement

Or posers for the rest of us.

Nobody is taking their brand new Bronco or Warthog to the hammers.

Levine already confirmed that the Braptor will not be available for 2021 MY.

Ford never releases the Raptor the same year as the vehicle it's based on.

Brand new 2021 F series means no Raptor for 2021. The same pattern will likely be used for Braptor.

I'm thinking 2022 MY released late in 2022.

A well optioned F-150 Raptor hits $72k real easy. For Braptor I'm thinking you're close. I'm thinking base price around $60k, topping out about $80k.
I optioned out an F-150 Raptor after I decided to wait on the Raptor/Warthog. It starts at ~$53k and after adding Mid Pkg, Bead lock capable Wheels, 360 Camera and 4.1 front axle it was around $65k. Hopefully the Bronco will be no more than that.

Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I optioned out an F-150 Raptor after I decided to wait on the Raptor/Warthog. It starts at ~$53k and after adding Mid Pkg, Bead lock capable Wheels, 360 Camera and 4.1 front axle it was around $65k. Hopefully the Bronco will be no more than that.
Sounds about right. My estimate was based on dealership spec'd models on the lot window shopped while in for service.

I'm betting Braptor will slot right near the Raptor price wise too. Curious as to whether Ford will have them share the top tier or which will be considered the king. I'm thinking shared top teir in pricing and capability with Rager (?Ranger Raptor) just beneath.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I dont really like how wide it is. It actually looks like some sort of clown car.

However its clear from this photo that it has MASSIVE wheel travel. Maybe they are trying to do a production version of the Type R? maybe this is a "super wildtrack" that is strictly for extreme stability high speed off road. Like a trophy truck

also what do you think those "blocks" are hiding on the doors.
has anyone noticed that the top is actually black and not that horrible grey that we're seeing on the current pre-production broncos

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
has anyone noticed that the top is actually black and not that horrible grey that we're seeing on the current pre-production broncos
Probably means nothing this early in the game, but it would be nice if the nicer hard top was standard on the Raptor/Warthog.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No doubt the Warthog will be a absolute beast. However I believe the 4D Badlands will be pretty close to the width of my tacoma. If the Warthog is really that much wider, or anything like it’s Raptor 150 brethren, it just plain to wide for trials around here. Sick desert rig for sure!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Probably means nothing this early in the game, but it would be nice if the nicer hard top was standard on the Raptor/Warthog.
I'd be astonished if it wasn't.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I lack the skills to do what I am about to suggest, but in my mind it seems like a logical idea.

Compare the standard bronco to the camouflaged standard bronco instead of the camouflaged Raptor/Warthog. The difference in the standard Bronco comparison (like pictured above) could then be applied to the camouflaged Raptor/Warthog give an indication it's size. For example if the actual Bronco fills out 95% of the camouflaged Bronco it will give an idea of what is under the camo'd Raptor/Warthog.

Lastly, overlay the new dimensions over the Sasquatched Bronco to show a better comparison.

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I lack the skills to do what I am about to suggest, but in my mind it seems like a logical idea.

Compare the standard bronco to the camouflaged standard bronco instead of the camouflaged Raptor/Warthog. The difference in the standard Bronco comparison (like pictured above) could then be applied to the camouflaged Raptor/Warthog give an indication it's size. For example if the actual Bronco fills out 95% of the camouflaged Bronco it will give an idea of what is under the camo'd Raptor/Warthog.

Lastly, overlay the new dimensions over the Sasquatched Bronco to show a better comparison.
I'm probably just slow this Monday morning (sorry man), but I'm not tracking what you want to solve for there.

Clearly the camo will distort the view because you can't see where the side panels actually are due to the camo going from the hipline straight to the fender flare. But I don't think that's a big deal. Assume that the side panels (like the hardtop) are essentially the same. You can see that the roof is the same width, the tires are the same width and the rear axle is about the same hight (so, same size tires/wheels). The point was how much wider the track (tires, fender flares) are than standard and how much taller it is. It's hardly scientific measures here, but his thing looks like a 3-4 inch lift and 2-3 inches of additional track. To me, that was the "so what."

But I can try other stuff (depending on spare time) if there is some else we want to test.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm probably just slow this Monday morning (sorry man), but I'm not tracking what you want to solve for there.

Clearly the camo will distort the view because you can't see where the side panels actually are due to the camo going from the hipline straight to the fender flare. But I don't think that's a big deal. Assume that the side panels (like the hardtop) are essentially the same. You can see that the roof is the same width, the tires are the same width and the rear axle is about the same hight (so, same size tires/wheels). The point was how much wider the track (tires, fender flares) are than standard and how much taller it is. It's hardly scientific measures here, but his thing looks like a 3-4 inch lift and 2-3 inches of additional track. To me, that was the "so what."

But I can try other stuff (depending on spare time) if there is some else we want to test.
Gotcha. I read some folks concerned about the narrow body on a wider stance. I was just pointing out a way to possibly determine if the body is the same size as standard or wider. No need to do anything additional. Was just pointing out the methodology I was thinking through.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gotcha. I read some folks concerned about the narrow body on a wider stance. I was just pointing out a way to possibly determine if the body is the same size as standard or wider. No need to do anything additional. Was just pointing out the methodology I was thinking through.
Not a chance they make the body wider.

studly

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F 150 XLT Reg. cab FX4 5.0 Coyote
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, I love it! Sick for sure! Bring it on Ford!
Sponsored