Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never thought I dig a 4-door with a soft top. Wow! This is sharp!

FB_IMG_1601914708999.jpg
Which trim or package gives you the painted door handles? That looks so much better.
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So what did y'all think these are being made for! Crash testing? Or are they going out to dealers for training? Obviously I also realize assembly line testing!

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That would make sense. I think that's a sasquatch outer banks with soft top. Wow, sharp!
I def think Ford should just color match all the door handles on every model/trim! Def gives them a better look. It looks to have a wildtrak badge but like one of the guys said it's a Frankenbronc!

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's another frankenmule - The badging and trim pieces (black grille and mirror caps, and of course sasquatch) are Wildtrak, but this one has a soft top, while production Wildtrak comes with the painted black hardtop.
I'm thinking Outer Banks with Sasquatch.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Deceptive is the wrong word. But, the camera angle is high above the Bronco, and that accentuates the top part of the bronco, while diminishing the bottom part of the bronco, including the tires. The end result makes the tires/wheels look smaller vs. when looking at a normal picture taken at shoulder level.
I see this, it’s kinda a fish eye/ portrait view that if you look the vehicle looks a little taller in the middle.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just noticed this one has the step too.

I haven't liked how the step looks on OBX, but it looks better here on a Sasquatch. I want to see more pictures of this one. I'm worried about it being uncomfortable to get in and out of a sasquatch without a step.
Dang I gotta study pics more I didn't even notice. I love these factory step/rock rails. They look good especially the ones that hug the body!

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They need to demo the soft top before ordering. That looks way better than the horrible gray MIC and it comes standard. I would want to see it in action though.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Which trim or package gives you the painted door handles? That looks so much better.
OBX for sure. FE is supposed to get them as well.

When the Bronco page originally opened/reveal day, Wildtrak also said body color handles, which look FAR better than MIC black or painted black, IMO, and the photos of Wildtrak ones still show that. Now, Wildtrak's "exterior features" page says MIC black handles, which would be terrible if true. They can be "fixed" but that's annoying. However, the two examples (the one behind Farley, and now this one) we've seen coming out of preproduction have shown body color handles. But this one is clearly a frankenmule, so who knows.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Bronco Ranch has got some more pics. Badge-less bronco.
OBX for sure. FE is supposed to get them as well.

When the Bronco page originally opened/reveal day, Wildtrak also said body color handles, which look FAR better than MIC black or painted black, IMO, and the photos of Wildtrak ones still show that. Now, Wildtrak's "exterior features" page says MIC black handles, which would be terrible if true. They can be "fixed" but that's annoying. However, the two examples (the one behind Farley, and now this one) we've seen coming out of preproduction have shown body color handles. But this one is clearly a frankenmule, so who knows.
maybe it’s an option, on the wildtrak. Bet the body colored ones come with the intelligent access.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco Ranch has got some more pics. Badge-less bronco.

FB_IMG_1601915777972.jpg
I'm beating a dead horse, but I'm just sad at this point over the gray top. Such a glaring and obvious thing for Ford to fix.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just my opinion, but this is the best looking Bronco I've seen yet. Maybe it's because the colors match?
Agreed that this looks really sharp. Has me reconsidering my aversion to soft top. Obx has body color handles and body color fenders if I remember correctly. This one has the black fenders though

Custom?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm beating a dead horse, but I'm just sad at this point over the gray top. Such a glaring and obvious thing for Ford to fix.
I'd say when it comes down to it in the ordering process when very few ppl get them they will change them. Id have to think it def comes down to base color of the bronco is what makes or breaks the gray top. Certain colors look good with it. That's why I decided to go Carbonized Gray if I stay gray top. The darker gray give it a better look.
Sponsored