Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see colors I like but it seems that this isn't the actual color palette or its incomplete. Who knows until Ford makes it official.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I not super happy with the options as I was hoping for bright colors rather than dark but hey maybe it looks different in person and we haven't seen what it looks like on the bronco, personally be love the yellow/orange color as I was hoping for that shade although was hoping for a pale version like in the original, area 51 is a close 2ed I think that going to be a great color but it's to early to tell as it's hard to see what it looks like

Sponsored

SealZebra

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco XLT 1987
Your Bronco Model
Base
Paint suppliers have now received color data for 2021 Ford models and we've discovered the list of 2021 Bronco colors! The list of Bronco colors are listed below, along with a preview chip image.

Do you see a color you were hoping to order your Bronco in?!

Antimatter Blue Metallic
Cyber Orange Pearl
Fighter Jet Gray
Carbonized Gray Metallic
Oxford White
Race Red
Lucid Red Pearl
Area 51

Absolute Black Iconic Silver Metallic

Ford Bronco List of 2021 Ford Bronco Paint Colors Screenshot_20200131-023212

Source: Automotive Touch Up
Damn no Baby Blue or Forest Green.

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So...three actual colors and seven shades of gray? Woof. Luckily, I love Race Red. Hopefully I can get it with a white grille and top.
Ford Bronco List of 2021 Ford Bronco Paint Colors 1581241544723

Last edited:

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m really starting to wonder if this is the Baby Bronco color list. I’m shocked Ford has Grabber Blue available to the mustang Mach-e but not the BroncoBronco. Also, seems odd that they have “Bronco” and “Bronco I” listed. Yet “Bronco I” only had one color listed for it. With the baby due before the BroncoBronco, wouldn’t you think that color palette would be figured out first?

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m really starting to wonder if this is the Baby Bronco color list. I’m shocked Ford has Grabber Blue available to the mustang Mach-e but not the BroncoBronco. Also, seems odd that they have “Bronco” and “Bronco I” listed. Yet “Bronco I” only had one color listed for it. With the baby due before the BroncoBronco, wouldn’t you think that color pallet would be figured out first?
I was thinking something similar, it was odd that "Bronco I" was listed plus with that color being just titanium is even strangers, it makes sense that the bronco listed is actually the Maverick and we know that a orange is going to available on the Maverick. And the colors are just the basic color choice from Ford like just mirroring the other boring SUVs all be it with the area 51 color. I hope this is true still hoping for a pale yellow type color

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good points. Also, the color names seem a little ... strange compared to the kind of "heritage" makes you'd expect for a Bronco. They seem more like what you'd expect on a vehicle that's trying to convey cool modern ruggedness. Like, you know, a crossover ...

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Like, you know, a crossover ...
Whoever developed this Bronco color palate stepped in a large steaming pile. Its made me take a step back and wonder about the myriad other aspects of this vehicle that are less visible/obvious.

It looked much better under the tarp!

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m lame and wanted white anyway, so I’m happy.

It seems like the pallet is aimed at being rugged, not loud (and not traditional). A lot of overlanding and built-up off-road trucks have flat colors in greys, blacks, and tans- or are wrapped like that. All the booth vehicles I saw at SHOT show had that look. It’s kind of a para-military/tough image that maybe they were going for? Seems to be an industry trend.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My guess is there will be special editions with different paint availability - hopefully some "classic" colors. Worst case, there's wraps or plasti-dip. Shameful if this is the limit of selections, though.
Sponsored