First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Race Red is a color that literally hurts my eyes when it is in the sun. When I was shopping for my 2017 F-150 they had a Race Red one on the lot and I just couldn't do it.
Yep. See my photo, it’s BRIGHT. Too bright.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not quite the right spoke shape. They're 'Squatch wheels, just wearing 33s.
Thanks, could be, hard to get a close up look on the spokes. Maybe this means that 33's are optional along with wheels? or just that they threw on what they had laying around ...

Next petition ... no more Frankenbroncos!

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me, or is the back end jacked up on this rig? Floor looks level, but you could slide down the top all day long.
Ford Bronco More Preproduction Broncos Completed -- Area 51 Wildtrak, Race Red Badlands, Rapid Red Big Bend, Cyber Orange OBX, Oxford White OBX, Iconic Silver 9AED9B3A-3428-43A5-9510-BE570C90C2C5

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco More Preproduction Broncos Completed -- Area 51 Wildtrak, Race Red Badlands, Rapid Red Big Bend, Cyber Orange OBX, Oxford White OBX, Iconic Silver 9AED9B3A-3428-43A5-9510-BE570C90C2C5

Race Red > Rapid Red

That is the first time it's looked really good to me. It still looks like the same color I've seen every time they show Area 51; no idea where the confusion lies.
Ford Bronco More Preproduction Broncos Completed -- Area 51 Wildtrak, Race Red Badlands, Rapid Red Big Bend, Cyber Orange OBX, Oxford White OBX, Iconic Silver 1601934126587

Sponsored

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the "craptastic factory lighting" caveat in mind, I still wonder if that "MIC Black" hardtop on the Cyber Orange OBX pic from last week was indeed black or not. It sure as hell looked like it. Now I'm not so sure (assuming that was indeed the same Bronco shown in these pics.)

Edited to add: Fuck these factory lights. I've looked at this latest CO pic and then at the Oxford White pic below it, and then back, and forth, and back and forth and back and forth just enough times to tell myself that the top on the CO Bronco is, in fact, darker that the one on the white one, but not quite enough times that they all started to blur together as my eyes went crossed and I fell out of my chai…

*thud*

Last edited:

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw Area 51 in person on a bronco sport and it didn't look that dark. Buyer beware!!
Yeah, the walkaround video of the Sport I saw earlier today eliminated A51 from my choices... but seeing the Wildtrak here... it looks pretty damn good.

I need to see more of this. Hopefully it's heading down to the celebration east event and we get to see more pics in the wild!

Rkeally

Badlands
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s a YT video of an A51 Sport walk around at a dealership and it had me re-thinking A51. These factory photos make it look darker I think

Sponsored

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My take: (for what it's worth, lol)

A51 is the best color. After seeing this, CG and Rapid Red dropped from above it.

Big Bend rims look CHEAP.

Outer Banks rims just don't work on a Bronco.

Sasquatch and Badlands rims are perfect of course.

Body-color fender flares work well on the Wrangler but not here. No. Just no. It looks WRONG.

I could be wrong, but the Iconic Silver Sasquatch doesn't look like a Base... appears to have LED taillights.

Gray hard top is hideous. Black soft top is meh.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love Area 51 and BB stance. Sticking with original choice of Area 51 BB. I liked the Blue/Grey cloth interior.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Area 51 is basically Hummers “Boulder Gray”

Five things I learned from this:

1: Cyber Orange has been crossed off my desired list - completely unattractive in this light - should be Mustard Yellow
2: The 4 doors just don’t work as well on the Bronco as it does on the Wrangler
3: The OBX package just doesn’t flow, worse than I thought
4: Race red is where it’s at just in 2 door form - I’m not typically a red guy but I think for the first year color pallet it’s a winner.
5: WE NEED WHITE TOPS - GRAY AND BLACK ARE AWFUL

stedydrizl

Outer Banks
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It says it’s a Wildtrak
Thought the only trim that had body color door handles was OBX. Also thought wildtrak had painted grill ? Who knows, I'm getting confused with all these photos. Come on Build sheet:sneaky:

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My take: (for what it's worth, lol)

A51 is the best color. After seeing this, CG and Rapid Red dropped from above it.

Big Bend rims look CHEAP.

Outer Banks rims just don't work on a Bronco.

Sasquatch and Badlands rims are perfect of course.

Body-color fender flares work well on the Wrangler but not here. No. Just no. It looks WRONG.

I could be wrong, but the Iconic Silver Sasquatch doesn't look like a Base... appears to have LED taillights.

Gray hard top is hideous. Black soft top is meh.
I agree with everything you just said EXCEPT soft top looks awesome (only because by comparison it's not MIC gray)
Sponsored