Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the same feelings about the privacy glass. For the price we are all paying for the Bronco, I want the tint imbedding into the glass. I am not 16 years old anymore adding aftermarket tint to a 10 year old vehicle. I cannot be that cheap.

Ford marketing/bean counters got it right. They forced me up a least one trim level over tint. Know I might even climb the trim ladder higher.
There are other options besides the privacy glass that interest me at the Big Bend level. Overall, I might be back at the Black Diamond. My only hangup on the Black Diamond is the build targets rock crawling capability. Mine won't ever see rocks here in Florida.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That keypad location is terrible. I'm out on that for sure.

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for the suggestion. I just came back from YouTube showing comparisons using heat lamp and UV sensor. The difference was dramatic. What was interesting is that there is a clear ceramic film for the front windshield that has the same properties of blocking UV light and heat.
I just watched that same video. It is pretty impressive the difference in the heat reduction.

Has anyone every had ceramic tint installed? Do you have any opinions on quality or longevity?

Sponsored

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotta have em! How else you gonna know that Bronco so finsta!? It's so finsta it's cray...

That's what it says, right?
Bronco of Insta!!

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
The watermarks on these these pictures say @Broncosofinsta ... I just can't help but see Bronco So Finsta... it's nonsense, obviously, but I just imagine one of the high school freshman I teach using some kind of new slang. So, in this example, a bad ass looking Bronco (is) so finsta.

TL;DR: it was a (bad) joke.

Ford Bronco Oxford White Base 2-Door with keypad and mud flaps (off production line) capiche

Bronco of Insta!!
See above (y)

Sponsored

Evanks

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gonna drive my base with the skinny's and wait for the warranties to expire then going aftermarket for the diff's the end goal is to run either 37's or 40's reliably I dont think the squatch components will suffice for that size. I've never been a fan of factory lockers and Casey Currie "Currie enterprises" has promised bolt in diff's to run 37's and 40's.

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The watermarks on these these pictures say @Broncosofinsta ... I just can't help but see Bronco So Finsta... it's nonsense, obviously, but I just imagine one of the high school freshman I teach using some kind of new slang. So, in this example, a bad ass looking Bronco (is) so finsta.

TL;DR: it was a (bad) joke.

Ford Bronco Oxford White Base 2-Door with keypad and mud flaps (off production line) pinz710k

See above (y)
Ok, it went over my head.

Reactions: Tre

SloppyCory07

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 FSB, 14 F350, 19 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! I'm about 90% convinced on a squatched base. It's gonna take the uhhh.... you know the thing to finally be released to get me to be fully convinced but the base is just so basic and cool imo.

BamaGrad

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just watched that same video. It is pretty impressive the difference in the heat reduction.

Has anyone every had ceramic tint installed? Do you have any opinions on quality or longevity?
Can’t comment on longevity too much, because mine has only been tinted ~3 years, however I will say it makes a world of difference comfort wise. My girlfriend has cheap tint in her liberty and although it looks just as dark as mine, the sun is just so much stronger than through quality ceramic. I’ve gotten very light sunburns in 2 hour trips in her car, and nothing after a 10hour trip in mine. I will never settle for dealer tint again
Sponsored