Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, I used to think that Cyber Orange was nice looking, but the more I see it the more it looks like a pencil box to me. :cautious:
It's the painted fender flares
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think they are two different Broncos. It looks like the bumpers are different. At least from what I can see on my phone.
I agree. The one outside has 2 "nubs" on the side of the front bumper. The one inside doesn't (looks smooth). I really hope these are BDs with the optional wheels. They look damn good, although I feel like the rims are slightly different on each. Can't be sure...

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think that's a A51 Wildtrak, no painted black hard top, OBX running boards, painted door handles (but not painted fender flares) and the flares look like the "standard" non-squatch flares. It does look like it has got 35" tires though...maybe this last batch is all Frankenstein Bronco's?

Last edited:

SL0-Cruiser

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, this is a hard decision....I want The 4-doors version, but 2-doors looks better. 4-doors just looks a tad too long, while 2-doors is just seem to be well proportioned.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My take: (for what it's worth, lol)

A51 is the best color. After seeing this, CG and Rapid Red dropped from above it.

Big Bend rims look CHEAP.

Outer Banks rims just don't work on a Bronco.

Sasquatch and Badlands rims are perfect of course.

Body-color fender flares work well on the Wrangler but not here. No. Just no. It looks WRONG.

I could be wrong, but the Iconic Silver Sasquatch doesn't look like a Base... appears to have LED taillights.

Gray hard top is hideous. Black soft top is meh.
I agree - I think what helps the Wrangler's painted fenders is that they retain the black plastic trim on the outer edge. This helps "frame" the painted flare. Also, with how much the front flare tapers inward with the body, the black plastic area is massive when not painted, and ends up looking cheap, whereas the painted actually helps the look

Ford Bronco More Preproduction Broncos Completed -- Area 51 Wildtrak, Race Red Badlands, Rapid Red Big Bend, Cyber Orange OBX, Oxford White OBX, Iconic Silver 1601965116466

Wait wait so on Bronco Nation they list the trims and the Area 51 is labeled as a Black diamond not a wild track. Can anyone confirm if it’s a black diamond or a wild track?
They're different ones - the one indoor has painted mirror caps and the turn signal indicators on the mirrors.

Last edited:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thought the only trim that had body color door handles was OBX. Also thought wildtrak had painted grill ? Who knows, I'm getting confused with all these photos. Come on Build sheet:sneaky:
it cant be a wildtrak like it says cause thats a soft top on it
Ok, so I think I've figured out the A51 model:

-It's definitely a Wildtrack, evidenced by the painted black grille and mirror caps, Sasquatch, and most telling - the Wildtrak badge.

-Running boards are optional on Wildtrak models, so they've fit this one with them.

The biggest point of confusion - the top:
-DUAL tops are also an option - so in this case, they've just fit it with the soft top instead of the painted black hardtop.

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
-DUAL tops are also an option - so in this case, they've just fit it with the soft top instead of the painted black hardtop.
Could be...

Although living my life as a Jeep guy until now, I can say that when optioned with a dual top, the hardtop comes installed on the Jeep, with the soft top inside.

I can't see how else they would deliver the hardtop and soft top simultaneously on this either.

I do like how that soft top looks. It appears to be the much nicer "premium" top version Jeep started using several years ago. It was this premium that I had, and it was really nice. I used 303 fabric guard on it and it beaded water like waxed paint but remained soft. It is not the vinyl of the past.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whoever decided to do the MIC tops in gray needs to be beaten with a 3 ft extension cord. These pictures just solidified we'll probably be going Squatch on our 4 door BB. I'm going to need to donate a kidney or start selling sperm before this is over with.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I could get along with MIC grey HT on the OBX since it has body color door handles and fender flares. Wheels and tires aren't the best, but whatever those are an easy change.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 doors are an abomination and must be stamped out! OK, they are probably necessary so that we have the proper Bronco, but, it just ain't right.

• Haha
Reactions: jxc

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My reservation is for the OBX but will definitely SAS it.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it cant be a wildtrak like it says cause thats a soft top on it
why not, they want to get all of us who will be getting the WT to see how great the s top is so we spend even more money on the dual top option
Sponsored