Sponsored

Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received)

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the PIN need to be valid at the time of order (December for our Broncos) or at the time of delivery, which is who-knows-when at this point?
I think at Delivery, but you can generate it at order, to get the pricing. It doesn’t normally take 7 months to order a vehicle either, so no clue ?
Sponsored

Beans25

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition , F250 4x4, Wrangler TJ, CT90
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if this has been provided yet but I'm thinking positive here. Here is a snapshot of X-Plan pricing on the Bronco Sport. So the sport is in the X-Plan system so I would expect the Bronco will be too once B&P goes live. The hopeful thing I see is they already showing an incentive for the Sport. Hopefully there will be something extra for the Bronco too.
Ford Bronco Bronco may not be eligible for Xplan ( never mind clarification received) image

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's awesome but this wasn't from the dealership it was from ford. Also I can't leave 150mile radius so I wouldn't be able to anyways
If you save 2K over local pricing, pay $750 to get it shipped to you.
Save $1250.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ricepuddin

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you save 2K over local pricing, pay $750 to get it shipped to you.
Save $1250.
We're working on one in Texas atm, not sure of the details yet. $750 seems cheap for shipping. I shipped a car from MD to TX and it was about $1200 in 2012. My car from Hawaii to Texas was $2k but that involved a boat and truck

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We're working on one in Texas atm, not sure of the details yet. $750 seems cheap for shipping.
Just going by the price my Dad negotiated to get a '72 Mustang shipped from WA to ME.

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No one needs to generate a PIN until you go to pick your car up. Generating one now does nothing for you.
Just for the preppers who are worried it won’t work when they need it. Another reason could be you know you’ll be losing access to the x-plan due to a membership lapse or loss of benefits, etc.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford ...care to comment for those of us expecting to take advantage of your advertised deal: $1300 under invoice for X-Plan eligible customers?
Simple, read you own post, key words are X-Plan eligible, they won't run the sale as X-Plan, just give you a discount.

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ya I wanna bet....I'm sure I could cover anything you could....so put on your big boy pants and put it out there.....truth is...you use your fake persona to agitate....there will be Xplan for the Bronco.....so...say what you ?
My big boy pants sure fit well. :)

Just kidding. I hate gambling anyways.
Sponsored