Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else get the hunch is early adopters will get screwed . If they do offer a white top it shouldn’t cost extra either just give us the choice to choose between black gray or white molded in color and don’t charge us extra for certain color
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They'll probably pull this non-sense, even though theyve been parading around white tops since day 1.

Twitter - I THINK THERE'S A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING IN 15 MINUTES...

FORD LISTENED TO ITS CUSTOMERS - WHITE TOP TO BE OFFERED ON THE BRONCO!

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. Photo shows what looks to be a white top.
2. Someone asks Mike on Twitter if that’s going to be an option.
3. Mike says it’s a pre-production test, and what you see in the picture is not a finalized option.
4. EVERYONE ON B6G FREAK-A-ZOID BONKERS

I agree that Mike’s communication could be better, but reading between the lines it actually sounds to me like they are planning on offering the white top, they’re just still working out the kinks, and he doesn’t want people to assume this is exactly what it will be.
Yep probably they going to make another video with big foot sitting on a white top... "We listened"

Guys, this is all marketing. Just wait, it will be fine :)

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much louder do the white top supporters have to be??:confused:
Make sure your email them and let them know a white top option is a must

Csford @ford.com

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else get the hunch is early adopters will get screwed . If they do offer a white top it shouldn’t cost extra either just give us the choice to choose between black gray or white molded in color and don’t charge us extra for certain color
i will only be screwed if the 1st and second gens are incomopatible

I have to buy a new car because my 97 CRV went over a speedbump last week and something snapped. The old girl is on her last legs

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just another day of being disappointed
That changes so much for me. The past few weeks I've wondered more about the tops than anything else. White: Cactus Grey and Bestop insert....No white? Crap. Now Area 51 only...and then have to decide: black softop or gray hard with Bestop? Fork. This ticks me off. Why oh why is this so hard????

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In fords defense. A molded in color white top would be a production pain in the ass

However we have seen 2 types of tops. Molded plastic tops. And painted tops

It would cost ford relatively nothing to offer a premium white painted top.

nothing.
Here is the thing, all the modular tops are painted ..I'm getting a modular top, it will be offered for the white bronco in white on certain models, just like the white door handles use see.

Company they are using for the modular tops are already painted them in nearly every color the Bronco offers.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

THEY'LL SELL 100X more white tops than stupid stick shift squatches!!!
That is 100% correct. Although I am glad the people that wanted it got it.

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you think the head of marketing is going to answer some obnoxious twitter fan with info before it is officially released, you are crazy.

Reactions: N3T

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this won't be a popular perspective, but even if it isn't offered initially, it won't be hard to add it later.

Maybe it doesn't bother me as much because I'm looking forward to the black painted hard top.
This is where I’m at.
The white top doesn’t do anything for me. But I do understand why people are clamoring for it
The retro design is strong on the ole bronco forums

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So in addition to the other things we need. We need to explain to the multi billion dollar company why white tops on a bronco that had white tops (for decades) are important.

This is insane. It seems they actually are going to produce the heinous "grey top" to stand out from jeep but not produce the white top that is basically a bronco brand item.

Looks like i might actually have to get the painted black top and take it to a paint shop. What a joke. read the room ford! people probably think they are getting white interiors too!

C6BEB777-5D33-4674-93D6-E8DE3CA17E1D.png
Ford is going to need to address the color difference between the hardtop and the grill on the wild track model. There's no way Ford can send the wild track (or any other model) to production with a jet black grill and a grey hard top.

Why Ford thinks they can put out a new Bronco that looks like it was put together with pieces savaged from a junk yard and that's exactly what having 50 shades of mismatched blacks looks like. Honestly, if Ford does not fix the problem this will probably be a deal breaker for me. I cannot see spending $55 to $60K for a new Bronco that looks like it was put together with spare parts found in a jun yard.

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang...A wise man once told me to NOT look at your 401K balance daily... or any stocks you buy.
We are getting our dream vehicle with TONS of options and models (in the first year of newer production) and most are still not satisfied.

Chill pill = Panties - Wad

Last edited:

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will wait for the Build and Price but at this point i feel like this:

No white top/grille option on the build and price = wait until 2022 or *Gasp* Buy a TRDPro Tacoma and save 5-10K.

no single big problem, just a plethora of small little mistakes. The colors are lackluster. I hate no enamel badging, (stickers on a 50K vehicle? FFS) hate that the rear seats don't fold flat, dislike the color of the MIC top, interior colors to this point have been suboptimal.

This is the icing on the cake. I was looking forward to getting a white top/velocity blue option.

I am not a mechanic, I don't want to make a ton of mods to my vehicle. While the bronco has everything that an off road junkie needs, I am just looking to take it camping and carrying around my mountain bike - so all the techinical stuff is overkill for me. I just want a cool off road vehicle for a daily driver and occasional off road work.

I hope they can get their shit together in time for the Build and Price tool. I, like many of you have been waiting for YEARS for this thing.
Heh, maybe Pontiac will remake the Fiero. Something to pine for..
Sponsored