Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why can't people just friggin' chill until the actual production options are finalized. Seriously go outside and play tag or somethin'.
Dude. You live in Florida. You know very well that it's 91 degrees today. We aren't playing tag out here.
Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It could be that Ford and their MIC top supplier are still experimenting. And white tops are not an option now, but could be if they iron out some issues. They certainly have been throwing a lot of mismatched parts on these pre production models as if they are still resolving some qa/qc issues

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Methinks the white top will be a DIO, and unfortunately if thats the case, limited to a dual top so Ford could deliver to the dealer in a soft top. That's probably the biggest bummer given the added costs of a soft top (which many wont want), and potential delays of the white hard top being delivered to the dealer from somewhere else. Frankly the cost to paint (not vinyl) a black top would be less. If it pans out this way, i could see the forum erupting. Take rates for the white top will fall off a cliff. You'd probably see more guys on the road with custom white tops than those that opted for a dual top to get a white top from the factory.

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is all just insulting and frustrating.

I think that’s why a lot of us are flying off the handle with this.
You’re making a throwback design Bronco but not offering a white top yet!? Plus you already showed us a beautiful one from the start.

This is not hard to do and it’s getting obvious that Ford is just manipulating us to keep interest or try to profit more or keep new options in the bag for following years.

It should not be surprising people are upset but we’ll see what happens.
WTF ....Ford .... you say you are listening. WILL SEE ! The above statement says it all !

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Levine: White top not an option. We are listening  (UPDATE) 1602020451471
So he didn't say its not available, He just said its not an option. Maybe white is the ONLY hardtop color for wildtrack.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd love a white painted top...But I don't mind the black soft top.

If I can buy a White hard top from the dealer eventually, I'll do that. If I can only buy a black hard top, then I'll wrap it or get it painted White.

I'd suspect that having a white top doesn't matter for a majority of people.

However it fits with the retro theme. And most if not all modern cars with a retro theme have a white top standard or as an option. So it is a bit odd that it's not a given from Ford.

Again, it's not a deal breaker for me, but it is a bit of a head scratcher.

Sponsored

Vladytom

Badlands
First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Maverick XLT, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Speaking about colors... a Coyote Tan would be nice to have as an option.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Mauve"

Not because I want a mauve top, I just like saying.... "Mauve"

Rufus

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is all just insulting and frustrating.

I think that’s why a lot of us are flying off the handle with this.
You’re making a throwback design Bronco but not offering a white top yet!? Plus you already showed us a beautiful one from the start.

This is not hard to do and it’s getting obvious that Ford is just manipulating us to keep interest or try to profit more or keep new options in the bag for following years.

It should not be surprising people are upset but we’ll see what happens.
Guessing Ford underestimated the response to white top on the "show" vehicles and now they're in a pickle to get the customer what they want. Same applied to the Mansquatch. They are listening -- they are testing -- they are planning. Just need to figure out how to squeeze as much money out of the "willing to pay public" on a year-after-year basis. I usually lease my vehicles, but plan to buy the Bronco and keep a long time (as long as it has white roof and a color I like (which is still TBD to me).
Sponsored