Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m not trying to sound rude because it’s all personal taste but this video makes my split up with Cactus Grey official. I just have to admit that I loved the computer generated CG and not the actual CG. IMO this faint hint of green in an otherwise grey/white paint color is just too boring for a 50k play toy designed for the sandbox.
It's not rude at all - just honest.
It's funny how these colors are getting everyone worked up.
For me, I hated the greenish undertone of the CG in the renders and the prototype. Reminded me of toothpaste.
The actual color is just a really light gray, which is what I wanted. As close to white but not white.
Luckily we get to pick our own colors (y)
Sponsored

Techqua

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if

It may be time for me to decide if I actually like this vehicle, or if I like the idea of it in my head. Being totally honest, I don’t like any of those in that picture.

Those outer banks models sitting there are $50,000 vehicles. I dont see it.

Most of the ones that are done right, i.e. badlands Or sasquatched higher end models look good but it’s going to be a crapshoot Without seeing in person before we order in 8 weeks.
I agree. It's stressing me out at this point. These Frankenbroncos make me want to jack somebody up because all it does is confuse me. Idk what Ford is thinking, but they are making this a frustrating process for me.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
My take: (for what it's worth, lol)

A51 is the best color. After seeing this, CG and Rapid Red dropped from above it.

Big Bend rims look CHEAP.

Outer Banks rims just don't work on a Bronco.

Sasquatch and Badlands rims are perfect of course.

Body-color fender flares work well on the Wrangler but not here. No. Just no. It looks WRONG.

I could be wrong, but the Iconic Silver Sasquatch doesn't look like a Base... appears to have LED taillights.

Gray hard top is hideous. Black soft top is meh.
Agree so much. Particularly on the Big Bend wheels — they’re the ugliest wheels in the whole Bronco lineup.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 door with 33s/35s ?
Others including 2 door ?

Sponsored

acmepa

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another pic for y’all. Looks like it’s a frankenbronco. Does that look like a Wildtrak badge y’all?

FFF65782-D10F-43B0-8B8E-8DAA5E55CE43.jpeg
So the dark original photo of area 51 in this thread seems less representative of how it will look as this new photo better resembles the outdoor area 51 that is lighter in tone.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Per the Color Options sheet Base doesnt come with A51.
Ford Bronco More Preproduction Broncos Completed -- Area 51 Wildtrak, Race Red Badlands, Rapid Red Big Bend, Cyber Orange OBX, Oxford White OBX, Iconic Silver FFF65782-D10F-43B0-8B8E-8DAA5E55CE43
All I need is a cool buzz, some tasty waves, and ANTIMATTER BLUE!!! Thank you for the color choice thingy I haven't seen that. It actually means the Base model is even rarer than I thought!! That should drive the used price way up in the future!!! LOL

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another pic for y’all. Looks like it’s a frankenbronco. Does that look like a Wildtrak badge y’all?

FFF65782-D10F-43B0-8B8E-8DAA5E55CE43.jpeg
I'm really thinking now it's a BD with the upgraded wheels. It's hard to tell if the white in the middle is a mountain or a wave though! We need more pictures of that badge! Lol

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm really thinking now it's a BD with the upgraded wheels. It's hard to tell if the white in the middle is a mountain or a wave though! We need more pictures lol.
This looks like the same one posted on the group pic just this morning. Its the only soft top we have seen plus its A51 with upgraded wheels

I am pretty sure this is the Black Diamond

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This looks like the same one posted on the group pic just this morning. Its the only soft top we have seen plus its A51 with upgraded wheels

I am pretty sure this is the Black Diamond
We need more! I need more! Pictures!!!! Ready to see alot more two doors too! I'd really like to see what the black steelies would look like on that. Good looking bronco!

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
4 doors are an abomination and must be stamped out! OK, they are probably necessary so that we have the proper Bronco, but, it just ain't right.
And here I am thinking the 2 door is too stubby and the proportions are out of wack ?‍♂

JrShelby

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm really thinking now it's a BD with the upgraded wheels. It's hard to tell if the white in the middle is a mountain or a wave though! We need more pictures of that badge! Lol
It’s a wildtrak with the optional dual tops. The other trims saquatched don’t get the black beauty ring on the wheels. They get bright or carbonized beauty rings. plus that’s the wildtrak badge on the fender. The wildtrak Farley did his photo shoot with also had painted door handles as well. Wiltrak also the only model to get gloss black painted mirrors.

Last edited:

gothavit

Outer Banks
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
why not, they want to get all of us who will be getting the WT to see how great the s top is so we spend even more money on the dual top option
true forgot about the duel top option

gothavit

Outer Banks
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the dark original photo of area 51 in this thread seems less representative of how it will look as this new photo better resembles the outdoor area 51 that is lighter in tone.
is that running boards
Sponsored