Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was there an email that went out that I somehow missed?

I filled out both surveys previously. Saw a mention of an email that went out a few days ago but haven't seen anything in my in-box.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was there an email that went out that I somehow missed?

I filled out both surveys previously. Saw a mention of an email that went out a few days ago but haven't seen anything in my in-box.
The email from Ford about when the build & price would be out etc. Still sitting tight on the final negotiations for the Texas Group Buy.

Sponsored

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just hopped on the forum, from what I can tell, this groupbuy will become more public shortly. The original link is down, hope to hear the news when y'all hear back!

rwuensche

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just hopped on the forum, from what I can tell, this groupbuy will become more public shortly. The original link is down, hope to hear the news when y'all hear back!
Not positive but I think the group buy list has been finished to provide dealerships with accurate numbers. Could be wrong!

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not positive but I think the group buy list has been finished to provide dealerships with accurate numbers. Could be wrong!
A little late to the party I see!

Scottcraglow

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t quote me on that! Just don’t wanna get hopes up. Hope you can hop on man!
They are finalizing the dealership then they will post for everyone. All you would have to do is change your reservation to that dealership by the end of the month and you will qualify for the offer. Much thanks to Bluebronco for leading this effort.

Sponsored

rwuensche

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are finalizing the dealership then they will post for everyone. All you would have to do is change your reservation to that dealership by the end of the month and you will qualify for the offer. Much thanks to Bluebronco for leading this effort.
Boom! Let’s go.

Scottcraglow

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t quote me on that! Just don’t wanna get hopes up. Hope you can hop on man!

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like @Scottcraglow has said, we are working on finalizing a deal. We will then post the details on a new thread giving everyone the opportunity to chose if our deal works best for you. A link to the new thread will be posted here so no one I’ll be left out (y)

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, 2019 Genesis G70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
hope it is soon, so we have enough time to decide if we want to switch from the allocated dealer especially for the out of state folks like me.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hope it is soon, so we have enough time to decide if we want to switch from the allocated dealer especially for the out of state folks like me.
With the news from Ford coming out last week, it’s got a bunch of dealers in a frenzy trying to figure everything out. We want to make sure we leave no stones unturned in this process to prevent any hitches during everyone’s order when the time comes. We will be sure to leave you guys time to make a decision, and to change dealerships.
Sponsored