Sponsored

How much would you pay for a V8 in the Bronco?

Up to what would you pay for a V8 option?

• Total voters

BmacIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
New guy here, but one who's pretty well-informed on what's going on with the new Bronco. Also a regular on Mustang6G.

I wanted to poll you guys about what is the most you'd consider paying for a V8 in this thing? Not a troll post, actually trying to get data. Please be reasonable and honest.
Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh boy... first the manual rumors this week and now this! I would pay $55-$60k, which is what a decked out Jeep Wrangler Rubicon tops out at. But I'd much prefer an IFS for everyday civility and would DEFINITELY prefer a V8 over an Ecoboost.

I'll quote Lloyd Christmas when it comes to a V8 Bronco :)

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

frankco2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I'd shell out about 55K for a base V8 4 door (assuming there will be 2 door also). This would be totally unexpected with the direction Ford is going these days. What are the chances Bmac??

05mustangman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT500, 2003 Ford Lightning
I'm also new here but have been lurking for quite some time. Figured this would be a good time to start posting to give a little feedback here. I voted for $50k but $55k would also not be bad. Now that should be a Rubicon equivalent model for the Bronco, not a base model. If Ford wants to make the Bronco competition for the Wrangler, than it needs to be priced accordingly. But yes I would absolutely love to see the V8 in the Bronco. I would say a base model Bronco should start around maybe $30-35k. But for even $50-55k, I'll be there soon as I can put an order in!

BOFOL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New guy here, but one who's pretty well-informed on what's going on with the new Bronco. Also a regular on Mustang6G.

I wanted to poll you guys about what is the most you'd consider paying for a V8 in this thing? Not a troll post, actually trying to get data. Please be reasonable and honest.
@BmacIL do you know something we don't??? Don't play with our hearts :frown:

Sponsored

4Wheeler

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A LOT. The real question is what does OP know?

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
not to rain on the V8 parade here but doesn't the full size F 150 Raptor have a V6 turbo ? why would Ford put a V8 in a midsize ?

05mustangman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not to rain on the V8 parade here but doesn't the full size F 150 Raptor have a V6 turbo ? why would Ford put a V8 in a midsize ?
Yes but the F-150 still offers a V8. Just not in the Raptor. So why shouldn't the Bronco do the same? At least give people the option of a V8.

Sponsored

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes but the F-150 still offers a V8. Just not in the Raptor. So why shouldn't the Bronco do the same? At least give people the option of a V8.
it's the freakin least they can do after deciding to not give us a Ranger Raptor :headbang::curse::explode:

05mustangman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it's the freakin least they can do after deciding to not give us a Ranger Raptor :headbang::curse::explode:
Right!? I think Ford missed a big opportunity not bringing the Ranger Raptor here.

But if they want to still push V6's and possible turbo 4's that's fine, but give us an option for people who prefer the V8. If they price it accordingly with the Rubicon, and the Ford dealers don't try to jack up the prices with markups, I'll be all over the Bronco as soon as possible!

That's the one thing Ford needs to get under control is Dealer Markups... Because if Ford prices the Bronco fully loaded V8 at say 55k, and the dealer wants a 10-15k markup, forget about it. Especially since I can go get a Rubicon for below invoice. But I would MUCH rather wait for the Bronco.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think 45k would be my limit for a coyote in the new bronco. Hope it happens!!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would I be off base saying I feel Ford will bring the price of the Bronco in line with the Ranger 4-wheel drive prices. In line meaning that it will probably be a bit more because of the full top, but not a lot more because they are using the same platform for the Bronco as they do for the Ranger. One thing I haven't heard is how many trim levels the Bronco will have.
Sponsored