First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That ARB looks like a pin-feed printer. ME LIKE!

Note that you have to get the top without windows to make that tray up top viable. Otherwise you're just asking to get a broken window out there somewhere you don't want a broken window.
Wondering if the location of the ARB on the passenger side is dictated by the latch protrusion? If there's a slide-out would be a bitch to have to clear the fold-down table and fold it up if you needed to grab something out of the fridge. Ideally I'd want that on the driver's side, assuming the space and logistics of mounting there worked.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone confirm whether this is featuring the sasquatch package or not? What size are those tires?
According to the other thread @Administrator made, they are the 315's. BFG KM3's.
So it looks to have the Squatch pack ability to fit them. Although the wheels are a new and cool thing.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They could mount it higher on the grill or mount the winch differently. Or, you know, use their crack design team to avoid having one option completely ruin the other.
I totally see what you mean but I can't really think of a better place to put it. Off center would look wierd. Higher up where? there is only so much room till your on the hood and I don't think it would help. Maybe if they have dual focus areas like some hitch cameras do to get different angles? I dunno.

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I take it you were a difficult child to deal with during the holidays.

The other option would be to get NOTHING and be happy with it until October 15th. Instead, they are giving a lot of info and looks at the goods well in advance of production.

You're welcome.
First off... Ya got me with your link earlier Mr. Astley! Well played...

And yes, I was horrible at Christmas, guilty as charged! I will apologize now. I really suspected it was going to be some kind of freaking "special" raptorish not Warthog thing. As it is, if you take off most of the accessories, what Ford gave me was about 95% of the vehicle I want.

Thank you all for your patience during my tantrums this morning. Thank you Mr. Astley for calling me out so well.

But, I still believe they should have had all their crap together before the reveal... LOL!!! ?

Peace Bronco's

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am i missing something here? If this is indeed badlands, then where is the missing switch in the OffRoad Hero Switch Pack? I thought it was supposed to have 6.
manuals don’t get trail turn assist. On the plus side, looks like they change the button locations to keep the blanks to one side.

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do I see a rear bench seat on that overland version? :) I'm curious if it folds flat!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Regarding cargo area, i found the box. its actually a freezer, on a roll out tray

https://arbusa.com/portable-fridge-freezers/classic-sii-range-fridge-freezers/

If i had to guess, it looks like the 37 Qt - 16.9H x 15W x 27.8D. Given the slant of the rear seats towards the top of the box, and the extra couple inches in front of it, safe to say we have at least 33" deep cargo at load floor. And if i had to guess, maybe 3 could fit across, so 45" W. And for height, add 2-3" for the roll out tray device sold by ARB id guess 22-23" height to the sheetmetal plus another few inches to the top of the seat backs. All kind of falling in line with guesstimates of 45 x 33/34 x 25/26 (to top of seat)

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
First off... Ya got me with your link earlier Mr. Astley! Well played...

And yes, I was horrible at Christmas, guilty as charged! I will apologize now. I really suspected it was going to be some kind of freaking "special" raptorish not Warthog thing. As it is, if you take off most of the accessories, what Ford gave me was about 95% of the vehicle I want.

Thank you all for your patience during my tantrums this morning. Thank you Mr. Astley for calling me out so well.

But, I still believe they should have had all their crap together before the reveal... LOL!!! ?

Peace Bronco's
I'm just as excited as you are, dude! Busting your balls to bring some humor to the morning.

My current lease ends in September 2021, so the waiting game is easier. And the GF would kill me if I brought home vehicle #5 (plus trailer) unless one is also leaving. We're at equilibrium now.

FWIW: I was that kid who always snuck out of bed early to get a peak at things. that ended when the parental unit started duct taping the bedroom door closed. Thankfully there were no house fires on those days. The 80's, they were a much simpler time!

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so you going to cancel your order and get a refund or just whine?
Whine. Kidding...

My heartache is mainly over them continuously showing us what we can't have. As a customer it sucks.

I have apologized for my outburst, and will again here... Sorry, I am just tired of cookie crumbs.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Area 51 looks good.

I have become spoiled or cynical because this doesnt excite me like it did a month ago.
Sponsored