Most anticipated vehicles for 2020 according to Google Trends:

Ford Bronco (19 states)
Corvette Stingray (13 states)
Land Rover Defender - 6 states
Porsche Taycan (5 states)
Tesla Model Y (3 states)
Rivian R1T (2 states)
Ford Mustang Mach-E (2 states)

Ford Bronco New Ford Bronco Is Most Anticipated 2020 Vehicle According to Google 2021 Ford Bronco Most anticipated 2020 vehicle
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I find it funny how the south east is looking mostly forward to the Vette. I see so few of those, but Bronco's will likely sell like hotcakes based off of the amount of trucks and jeeps. I think I see more old broncos, EBs and FSBs every day than I do vettes of any era.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I find it funny how the south east is looking mostly forward to the Vette. I see so few of those, but Bronco's will likely sell like hotcakes based off of the amount of trucks and jeeps. I think I see more old broncos, EBs and FSBs every day than I do vettes of any era.
Better year-round weather = more sports cars?

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, Jeeps are EVERYWHERE down here.

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Me thinks this is BS.
Alaskans waiting patiently for a Land Rover ... really :crazy:
Looks like an election preference map.
If it's based on terms searched by people on google it very well could be misleading because people searching for fixes to problems with their current land rover would show up in this data. Should be even lower for land rover

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's based on terms searched by people on google it very well could be misleading because people searching for fixes to problems with their current land rover would show up in this data. Should be even lower for land rover
in that case, with all of my Bronco searches, the Bronco should be number 1 by a fair margin in Louisiana. Guess I need to up my game.

Sponsored

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

in that case, with all of my Bronco searches, the Bronco should be number 1 by a fair margin in Louisiana. Guess I need to up my game.
Hahahah ya they have algorithms to prevent the same IP from ruining data. Unless it's coming from a Russian IP address so get you one of those with a proxy or VPN

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, diving a little deeper into the data, it appears that the majority of the searches were for the new "Land Rover Electrical Problem." Weird name for a new model if you ask me.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, diving a little deeper into the data, it appears that the majority of the searches were for the new "Land Rover Electrical Problem." Weird name for a new model if you ask me.
just people already expecting it to have issues so they are making sure they have the know-how before they get it to fix it every few days.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here in utah no body is talking about the taycon, it's mostly the C8 Vette and little bit of Rivian R1T, saddly I am the only one I know is obsessed with the bronco

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ny'er here. And yes there's an awesome side of NY that doesn't involve the city!! I'm hopelessly obsessed with the new Bronco. By all accounts it should fit my lifestyle perfectly. Just really hoping Ford does it right. Seems like they will.
Sponsored