First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely going to be adding things to my 'want list' based off this build! Exactly the kind of direction I want to take my Bronco in.
Sponsored

CumminsWayne

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram CTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bloody Awesome!!! Standard suspension with 35's looks badass. I prefer it over the Sasquatch lifted version....but I'll miss those 4.70 gears.

FORD: Let us choose whatever gears we want from the factory! Pretty Please.
Video states that rig has Sasquatch package, aftermarket wheels, and 35” tires. I agree that the tires fit very snug in the wheel wells on this rig more so than other Sasquatch/35” combos we’ve seen. I believe it just the deeper lugs on the tire and offset making wheels stick out a little further on this one though. I think it looks great personally.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good God..... I can't wait to see this on Saturday. This has convinced me to drive from Virginia to Tennessee. This is exactly what I want!
I’ll be there Saturday as well. Can’t wait.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I recall correctly from the Bronco Sport page the RTT that Ford will be offering is the Yakima Skyrise HD, small that's roughly $2200 from them. Don't recall what Ford's price was. There are personally better options out there that are bigger and less expensive. I'm leaning towards the 62" or 72" 23Zero Breezeway. The 62" just barely slides in under the dynamic weight rating of the factory rack.

Edit: gonna need to find an aftermarket solution to get past the factory's wimpy 110lb dynamic rating for any decent tent.

Last edited:

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Video states that rig has Sasquatch package, aftermarket wheels, and 35” tires. I agree that the tires fit very snug in the wheel wells on this rig more so than other Sasquatch/35” combos we’ve seen. I believe it just the deeper lugs on the tire and offset making wheels stick out a little further on this one though. I think it looks great personally.
I'd put a half inch spacer or something on the front.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm definitely digging that cargo management system. It would be bice to be able to have things locked in the bottom part and be able to go places and not have to worry about the top coming on and off as frequent. Just hope is not a late availability accessory LOL

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet baby Jesus that’s beautiful.

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East 1602096011432

The MIC is standard on Big Bend 2dr. I was hoping it would look good with Area 51 so wouldnt have to shell out $2K for a black roof.
NICE!! I wondered about this as I was looking the other day and wasn’t entirely sure what the $700 upgrade was. That’s a good savings, I have no issues with this combo. It’s gorgeous.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, something is going on with this guy. I’m starting to be concerned about his well-being.

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East 1602096011432

You are excited about this vehicle are ya? Tell it to your face!...: )

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I recall correctly from the Bronco Sport page the RTT that Ford will be offering is the Yakima Skyrise HD, small that's roughly $2200 from them. Don't recall what Ford's price was. There are personally better options out there that are bigger and less expensive. I'm leaning towards the 62" or 72" 23Zero Breezeway. The 62" just barely slides in under the static weight rating of the factory rack.
Just looked up the 23ZEROs out of curiosity and the 62 is too heavy for the Bronco :(

rlynch356

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90, RRC TDi, 200 series
Your Bronco Model
Base
FWIW... the Fridge is an ARB Classic Series II 63qt, on what looks like a standard ARB slide. The Load shelf does not look like it would fit a 50qt ARB fridge. But its a good option to use the 63qt. Looks like there is also plenty of room left in the rear as well which is good.
I'm digging the load space area main elements. The tail gate table needs to be a solid table though, and open grid would suck in the real world.

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone notice the bumper widths align with wider fender flares over tires. Will these be the same bumpers with less wide flares? Otherwise they have different bumper widths to go with sasquatch vs. non.
Sponsored