First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's illegal to load your wife and kids in the back of the Bronco. While it does free up a lot of seat space for your drinking buddies up front, she's going to be pissed the first time you let her out of the boot. Not trying to give marital advice here, but you should probably allocate a seat with seatbelt for her and the kiddos.
At least the kids...”Do it for the children!”
Sponsored

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few cell phone interior shots. Sorry about the glare. The 12 inch screen is MASSIVE. Was able to get in even though i’m not a Bronco Nation member.

8CE83F66-EDEB-47FE-A3EB-5AD94A5BB9C5.jpeg

1FB8907A-C501-44B9-A9C2-798C7103A10F.jpeg
FWIW, if you’re thinking about the manual Badlands with Lux package (like me), this appears to be your interior. Correct buttons, switches, displays and all. I see a heated steering wheel button which I think is exclusive to Lux.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know its a small thing, but I like convex corner on the side mirror. I have wished my Jeep had that for a long time and glad the Bronco appears to have it.
If you get the package with Blis, it won't have the convex mirror.

Sponsored

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A little disappointment - some of the Ford guys running around don't know their stuff. Where's the subwoofer? Where are the speakers? Where will the front plate go (answered in the windshield or attached by zipties)? Can you get the wash out floor with leather seats with the wash out floor on the Badlands?

Very impressed with the bronco. Not impressed with Ford marketing staff.

More stalking to be done tomorrow.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
clearly the front cam is blocked by the winch and what happens if you want to remove the front bumper end caps for more clearance and you have the pods attached to them?
If you recall the west Bronco event, they said the camera location is still being studied. I guess if you wanted to remove the bumper ends, you'd mount the light pods in a different location. I'd mount them as on the Outer Banks fishing rig.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Or.... In the rush to paint the MIC Gray they forgot to mask the windows....
Whatever is on those windows is on the inside. In several of the pics, you can clearly see the shine and reflection of the glass.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does it use the factory switch for those fog lights? Or are they wired to an AUX switch up top? I am curious because the Badlands doesn’t come with fogs in the bumper from the factory.
In this case, it must be the aux switches. There are lights in 3 locations and you probably wouldn't run all 3 all of the time. I'm pretty sure it was established that models without fogs don't have the button on the headlight switch.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you recall the west Bronco event, they said the camera location is still being studied. I guess if you wanted to remove the bumper ends, you'd mount the light pods in a different location. I'd mount them as on the Outer Banks fishing rig.
If Ford doesn't figure it out before we take delivery, I'll figure it out myself. Ive installed a front cam on my wife's GC that didn't offer one and I installed a 360camera system + trailer cam on my f150 that wasn't offered, both are tied into factory system.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like the whole Bronco?
Did I miss something? I thought the whole point was to show off a package that can be ordered from the accessories? How is this something you can't buy? :unsure:
Sponsored