Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a few questions in regards to Outer Banks. I’m wondering is it possible to have the washout flooring in the Outer Banks?
I loathe the auto engine start stop cars come with now days. Please tell me the Bronco won’t have this!
Can you subtract features that you don’t want - for example I have no need for a driver assist package.
Thanks if anyone with Ford sees this post and has an answer.
Nancy
This has already been answered. Rubber flooring is NOT an option on trims. It is only available on BD and BL.

We really need an FAQ where we collect answers to all of these questions.
Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has already been answered. Rubber flooring is NOT an option on trims. It is only available on BD and BL.

We really need an FAQ where we collect answers to all of these questions.
Thanks for the reply. I guess I’m mainly outer banks with BD and BL and not sure how to put it all together. Will see when they launch the configurator. Yes we should make a FAQ!

Unrelated to my original post, but also would like to see what others are doing as far as choosing a dealer. I made the mistake of reading the reviews for the ones in my area and not impressed. We’re basically handing them a sale, would like as limited interaction w the dealer as possible since we’re doing all the work basixally

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a very boring and practical question. Will the backseat of the 2-door have anchors for a child car seat?

anfo

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 toyota tundra limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they making a MIC black top,, or are they all shit grey. Thanks.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What's good is floor a/c vents if I flood by bronco mudding?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's good is floor a/c vents if I flood by bronco mudding?
depends on how many inches of mud are deposited on the floor area.

if it's deep enough, you'll have to drive into running water higher than the mud deposition level,
then whisk it out.

Sponsored

FTFRS

Thanks for the reply. I guess I’m mainly outer banks with BD and BL and not sure how to put it all together. Will see when they launch the configurator. Yes we should make a FAQ!

Unrelated to my original post, but also would like to see what others are doing as far as choosing a dealer. I made the mistake of reading the reviews for the ones in my area and not impressed. We’re basically handing them a sale, would like as limited interaction w the dealer as possible since we’re doing all the work basixally
For your second part of your post, I basically just reached out to a bunch of somewhat local dealers, after I reached out to my initial nearest dealer and found they were going to try and milk Broncos for all they're worth.

I kept it simple, asking the following questions:
  • Will you be honoring X-plan?
  • If not X-plan, what sort of pricing are you planning? Any ADMs or market pricing adjustments? Or some sort of deal relative to MSRP or Invoice?
  • Does your dealer "require" any sort of dealer installed options like VIN etching, paint correction, or undercoating, etc.? Or is that type of stuff completely customer choice?
  • What is your Dealer Doc/Processing fee? (MN has a maximum $100 fee, so I didn't bother with this one)
  • Will you be requiring an additional deposit at the time of ordering, and if so, how much?
I agree, we are basically handing them an easy sale, so we shouldn't have to play any games or pay anything higher than MSRP. If they can't answer those questions, then I would keep going until you can find a dealer within a reasonable distance who can, because a bit of a drive can save you lots of headaches and potentially thousands of dollars.

I reached out to about 10 dealers within a 2 hour drive with those questions, and had the answers I needed from about 5 of them within 24 hours. Called up Ford and switched to a dealer about 45 minutes from my house that gave me the right answers, and compared to my initial dealer being radio silent for 3.5 weeks (I think they were trying to wait out the dealer switch deadline of Oct. 31st), my new dealer reached out to me within 5 minutes of switching to them, further confirming I made the right choice to switch.

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

Have not check the last days questions but I edited the first post with the answers I got today

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you edit your first post in this thread so we can see the questions you have compiled? Might save multiple posts asking for the same question to be asked and give us a convenient place to see the answers....thanks
Some answers are now posted with the first post

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For your second part of your post, I basically just reached out to a bunch of somewhat local dealers, after I reached out to my initial nearest dealer and found they were going to try and milk Broncos for all they're worth.

I kept it simple, asking the following questions:
  • Will you be honoring X-plan?
  • If not X-plan, what sort of pricing are you planning? Any ADMs or market pricing adjustments? Or some sort of deal relative to MSRP or Invoice?
  • Does your dealer "require" any sort of dealer installed options like VIN etching, paint correction, or undercoating, etc.? Or is that type of stuff completely customer choice?
  • What is your Dealer Doc/Processing fee? (MN has a maximum $100 fee, so I didn't bother with this one)
  • Will you be requiring an additional deposit at the time of ordering, and if so, how much?
I agree, we are basically handing them an easy sale, so we shouldn't have to play any games or pay anything higher than MSRP. If they can't answer those questions, then I would keep going until you can find a dealer within a reasonable distance who can, because a bit of a drive can save you lots of headaches and potentially thousands of dollars.

I reached out to about 10 dealers within a 2 hour drive with those questions, and had the answers I needed from about 5 of them within 24 hours. Called up Ford and switched to a dealer about 45 minutes from my house that gave me the right answers, and compared to my initial dealer being radio silent for 3.5 weeks (I think they were trying to wait out the dealer switch deadline of Oct. 31st), my new dealer reached out to me within 5 minutes of switching to them, further confirming I made the right choice to switch.
Thanks so much for the helpful reply! I’m going to copy your questions and ask a few dealers. I didn’t know I had to dial in a dealer before Oct 31. I did have a friend tell me to be sure to ask for the X plan as his dad is retired from Ford he was going to offer it to me. I don’t know what the ADM is though can you tell me more about that? Def will be asking what else they want down. I’m also wondering what happens (Doubtful) if my Bronco arrives and I don’t like it after test driving? Sell it back to Ford?
Thanks again for your helpful reply!

FTFRS

Thanks so much for the helpful reply! I’m going to copy your questions and ask a few dealers. I didn’t know I had to dial in a dealer before Oct 31. I did have a friend tell me to be sure to ask for the X plan as his dad is retired from Ford he was going to offer it to me. I don’t know what the ADM is though can you tell me more about that? Def will be asking what else they want down. I’m also wondering what happens (Doubtful) if my Bronco arrives and I don’t like it after test driving? Sell it back to Ford?
Thanks again for your helpful reply!
No problem! ADM is additional dealer markup. They’ll sometimes call it market pricing adjustment or something similar as well, and it’s basically the dealer just marking up the price arbitrarily, and they’ll try to tell you that it’s because there’s high demand for that specific car. Sometimes it “makes sense” on limited production cars like a GT500, but on something like the Bronco that will have huge production numbers, there’s no justifiable reason, in my opinion; plus, how can there be high demand for your specific order? lol

I’m not sure on the “not liking it” scenario you propose 100%, but I’m pretty sure if you make sure any deposit is refundable, all you would lose if you don’t like it would be your $100 reservation fee. One of the dealers on here may be able to answer that better, or just ask whichever dealers you’re leaning towards due to the other questions.
Sponsored