Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here’s the 2-door FrankenRanger. It has flaps sticking out past the wheel well, but the wheel seems to line up just a hair past the fender. So, 74-75 inches does seem to be in range If Ford gives the Bronco the same wheel to fender ratio as the Ranger.

i-wzl8fkc-x5-jpg.jpg

Ford Bronco 2-Door 2021 Bronco Prototype Makes Grand First Appearance, Bombing Through Snow and Catching Air! AD428F73-8AB5-444D-9284-EFCFDFD9EDF7
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here’s the 2-door FrankenRanger. It has flaps sticking out past the wheel well, but the wheel seems to line up just a hair past the fender. So, 74-75 inches does seem to be in range If Ford gives the Bronco the same wheel to fender ratio as the Ranger.

Ford Bronco 2-Door 2021 Bronco Prototype Makes Grand First Appearance, Bombing Through Snow and Catching Air! AD428F73-8AB5-444D-9284-EFCFDFD9EDF7

well remember there is a normal version and a “Raptor” version.
And I fully believe the raptor will be a tad wider. Both Ranger Raptor and F150 Raptor are wider than their normal brothers.

so if I were a betting man.
Just over 75” wide for “normal” trims
Just under 77” wide for “raptor” trim

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
HEADS UP ARIZONA!
I just rewatched “a faster horse” and when The G6 mustang was in production. Job 1 was August and unveiling was December prior. But roughly 3 months before unveiling they took it to Arizona for some finishing work. Hardcore testing.

so if that holds true and a Dec. Is Job1 and June is the unveiling. That means April/May will be the hard core “unwrapped” testing

Any one out in Arizona keep an eye out

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
well remember there is a normal version and a “Raptor” version.
And I fully believe the raptor will be a tad wider. Both Ranger Raptor and F150 Raptor are wider than their normal brothers.

so if I were a betting man.
Just over 75” wide for “normal” trims
Just under 77” wide for “raptor” trim
I hope they don’t call it Raptor. I always think of Jurassic Park when I hear it.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s the new Cobra, it’s here to stay and it’s badass

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
HEADS UP ARIZONA!
I just rewatched “a faster horse” and when The G6 mustang was in production. Job 1 was August and unveiling was December prior. But roughly 3 months before unveiling they took it to Arizona for some finishing work. Hardcore testing.

so if that holds true and a Dec. Is Job1 and June is the unveiling. That means April/May will be the hard core “unwrapped” testing

Any one out in Arizona keep an eye out
Unfortunately the Ford proving grounds are waaaaayyy the fuck out on the west side. I see GM trucks every once in a while in heavy camo on my way to work but never a ford. Since baby bronco is out here testing I’m sure big boi ain’t far behind

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately the Ford proving grounds are waaaaayyy the fuck out on the west side. I see GM trucks every once in a while in heavy camo on my way to work but never a ford. Since baby bronco is out here testing I’m sure big boi ain’t far behind
I wish my grandpa was into cars and had a decent cell phone because he live 15 minutes away.Right there at the 303 and 60

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot, I'll be in Mesa end of May beginning of June for some golf, maybe I will get lucky and get to see something in person while I'm there. Not much going on up here in Alberta manufacturer wise.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shoot, I'll be in Mesa end of May beginning of June for some golf, maybe I will get lucky and get to see something in person while I'm there. Not much going on up here in Alberta manufacturer wise.
You very may well see a very very very close to production version out in the wild. Last minute fine-tuning things.

Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well let’s hope it’s spotted flying over whoops out in the desert and not roaming the streets.
BTW Mesa is nowhere near the proving grounds, I was very surprised when I saw the gt350.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well let’s hope it’s spotted flying over whoops out in the desert and not roaming the streets.
BTW Mesa is nowhere near the proving grounds, I was very surprised when I saw the gt350.
lots of desert west of the proving grounds.
yes proving grounds is NW PHX mesa SE. maybe highway testing? Or going to the airport? coming back from Barret Jackson?

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once saw the 2017? F250 testing near Las Vegas

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know Ford does a lot of their towing tests on the highway out of BullHead City towards Kingman.