Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1602179492725.png

Even Jeep figured out rear vent placement on the Wrangler. Note: These are ugly as hell.
Might be ugly, but I’ll take that over the floor vents any day of the week.
Sponsored

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8/19 Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Best look I've seen at the rear floor AC / heat air vents in the 4 door Bronco.

2021 Ford bronco rear vents air condition heat AC floor vents.jpeg
Ford bronco rear vents air condition heat AC floor vens.jpeg

Added image of the washout floors from the 4 door Bronco (Overland Concept at Supercel). Shows that the washout floors extend to the rear. Also a good view of the underside of the rubber floor mats and how they fit into the floor.

2021 Bronco washout floors rubber mats.jpg
I’m sorry, but I know this is pre-production, but the AC/heat vent, still needs some work, especially paying 50K plus. Again, IMO.

GrimTripper

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They look so gross! Honestly please, please, please Ford move the vents to the center floor console or the panels next to the seats.
And as mentioned, what happens if water, car junk etc gets dropped down in there? Do your vents break or lose power?

Please move the vents to the center console
Ford's answer will be: A: take the doors and roof off to keep everyone cool
B: if water or debris get in there just shut the front vents and turn it up to 11.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sorry, but I know this is pre-production, but the AC/heat vent, still needs some work, especially paying 50K plus. Again, IMO.
Its definitely ugly AF

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly do not know why these make me angry. I don't have children and no one will ever be riding in the back.... but it just seems so lazy damnit!

why the floor??
I honestly do not know why these make me angry. I don't have children and no one will ever be riding in the back.... but it just seems so lazy damnit!

why the floor??
Then why a 4 door???

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even the Sport has rear ac in the console. Also has the rubberized cargo floor in the back that is standard vs the Broncos cloth cargo hold. How can a model that they have supposedly been working on for years, and one that got delayed several months, still seem so rushed and poorly put together?

With the fit, finish and refinement of the Sport I am starting to think that it was supposed to be the return of the Bronco and then late in the game they changed course and hurriedly designed the Bronco that they are still trying to get put together.

Ford Bronco Washout floor, rubber floor mats, rear AC / heat air vents in 4 door Bronco Overland build 1602183159828

Ford Bronco Washout floor, rubber floor mats, rear AC / heat air vents in 4 door Bronco Overland build 1602183191850

Edit. added pics of Sport ac vents and rear cargo hold

Last edited:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To all the complaints about the floor vents. What if it has its own fan and is as strong as a leaf blower?

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about 2-doors? Do they also get floor vents for the backseats? If so, I'll be redirecting them up into the driver seat since Ford won't sell me the Mustang Premium heated/cooled seats.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1602179492725.png

Even Jeep figured out rear vent placement on the Wrangler. Note: These are ugly as hell.
People have pets. And go camping with them. They deserve AC to.
Ford Bronco Washout floor, rubber floor mats, rear AC / heat air vents in 4 door Bronco Overland build 1602179492725

maxresdefault.jpg

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I think the cab is small enough that you don't really need the back sent vents. Especially if you're ridin dirty (with the top and doors off).

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree!!! This looks like the winning entry in the "ugliest/afterthought vent design" contest. Forget water, the Pepperidge farm Goldfish that my son will load those holes up with is the real problem (to say nothing of McDonald's Fries and various coins and dog biscuits). Hopefully there will be some grating/grille over the holes but being that they are located on the deck, I don't think they'll help much.

I also think that the all weather floor mat will need to be modified or half of the cold air will be cooling the space between the floor and the floor mat and NOT the people back there trying to stay cool.

Good Grief!!!!!!
Every 4 door truck I've ever had has had these floor vents, including my current truck.

Not a single one has had them fill up with goldfish...Nothing really gets in there. I've my current truck for almost 8 years. My kids are growing up in it (they're 7 and 9)...So I know how far goldfish travel lol

**EDIT**

I should also add. I find the lack of console vents in the Bronco to be a HUGE oversight. I'm not slapping on some "Noggles" or 3D printing any whizbang shit. Those are garbage options on a truck at this price. I'm just going to complain about it on the internet until I die.

I'll test drive one on a hot day with my kids in the back and see how it goes. If it doesn't go well, this is absolutely a deal breaker for a 4 door "family" truckster. 2 door, I can forgive. But not a 4 door. Even Jeep puts them in there for crying out loud.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly I think the cab is small enough that you don't really need the back sent vents. Especially if you're ridin dirty (with the top and doors off).
No one will know until its used and we see how the air flows through the cabin.

My old 75 Blazer was horrible with the top off. You could not keep warm or cool. It was just how the air flowed around something shaped like a shoe box and into the cabin. I made what was essentially a lower half windjammer like Jeeps use and would run the AC or heater out of the floor vents. Any air out of the dash vents would just get blown out of the cab.

I'll reserve judgement on function here, particularly since I'll always be in the front seat.
Sponsored