B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it was stated a while back by ford the 2-door does not have rear vents. Only 4-door gets them.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

pictures look great but ehhh Im not too worried about the vents being on the floor. The vents have been on the floor in MY past vehicles and nothing went wrong with my kids. Now I understand and think vents on the back of the console would be nice.

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Even the Sport has rear ac in the console. Also has the rubberized cargo floor in the back that is standard vs the Broncos cloth cargo hold. How can a model that they have supposedly been working on for years, and one that got delayed several months, still seem so rushed and poorly put together?

With the fit, finish and refinement of the Sport I am starting to think that it was supposed to be the return of the Bronco and then late in the game they changed course and hurriedly designed the Bronco that they are still trying to get put together.

1602183159828.png

1602183191850.png

Edit. added pics of Sport ac vents and rear cargo hold
That's it! I'm getting a sport....... Ummm no but hell no! I don't even care if it has rear vents. I'm just excited to get a bronco. I'll leave the nit picking to the rest of y'all.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly do not know why these make me angry. I don't have children and no one will ever be riding in the back.... but it just seems so lazy damnit!

why the floor??
Because warm air rises...Ford has been using the floor venting for a very long time and works great in my books...non issue here, they could remove all the venting and it wouldn't bother me at all!

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used to laugh at all the whinners nitpicking every little issue then I realized they probably never were serious about getting a Bronco in the first place or if they did cancel their order I would just be getting mine sooner . Now I just smile and try to find something to throw out there for them to get all worked up over so they will cancel :)

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
pictures look great but ehhh Im not too worried about the vents being on the floor. The vents have been on the floor in MY past vehicles and nothing went wrong with my kids. Now I understand and think vents on the back of the console would be nice.
People in my case, keep the rear seats folded down at all times for the dogs, which then blocks off any airflow from the rear period and I'm not driving with the windows down at 70mph on an 8hr road trip. So I guess I'll be cranking the front ones to then just blow it to the rear seat area.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used to laugh at all the whinners nitpicking every little issue then I realized they probably never were serious about getting a Bronco in the first place or if they did cancel their order I would just be getting mine sooner . Now I just smile and try to find something to throw out there for them to get all worked up over so they will cancel :)
Ever think as to why some of us are bothered by some of these decisions is also because Ford offers some of these things in their other models. Last time I checked, Bronco wasn't a separate company and are being built in the Ford factories.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ever think as to why some of us are bothered by some of these decisions is also because Ford offers some of these things in their other models. Last time I checked, Bronco wasn't a separate company and are being built in the Ford factories.
I would pick the vehicle that has the most features which line up with my wants and needs . I don't think Ford takes orders like Burger King . Wouldn't expect them to .

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In talking to Ford today, sounds like this wasn't some oversight or issues with the center console. They classified it as packaging. Which leads me to believe in future years you can get a higher trim class with center console air...

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because warm air rises...Ford has been using the floor venting for a very long time and works great in my books...non issue here, they could remove all the venting and it wouldn't bother me at all!
northern carmaker bias strikes again

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would pick the vehicle that has the most features which line up with my wants and needs . I don't think Ford takes orders like Burger King . Wouldn't expect them to .
For that comment, I'll probably go ahead and go through with all 4 of my Bronco orders then so you will get your Bronco later :LOL:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The amount of heartburn over this became justified when they made a 4 door Bronco. 4 Doors means people want it so their dogs and kids can share the adventures. The 4 door will also likely drive so many sales that there will be a 7th generation Bronco. The 2 door, not so much. They wouldn't sell enough of those to justify 1/10th the development costs of this thing.

Just because you don't think it's important doesn't mean it's irrelevant.

It's a legit gripe.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People shopping for an off roader complaining about back seat AC vents... My lawd...
Can't live without AC , especially curb crawling through the mall parking lots . LOL
Reminds me of the people complaining about how the Jeep has so many exposed bolts .
Sponsored