Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hadn’t considered white ( wanted Race red) only because I had a 2006 wrangler 4 dr in white and it was awful—too many problems had to get rid of it....but this white... well it’s pretty and now I definitely have NO CLUE what color I’m going with ....?
Did you notice the white’tish interior dash panels now? Top and bottom of dash are a white/gray color. Perfect combo with a white exterior. I’m in the south, and all my cars are white. So it’s a no brainer
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Aaand the big winner is the factory leveling kit.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey check out the thread with the Rapid red BD with Sasquatch. It has the silver lip around the beadlocks instead of being all black. It might depend on trim but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t.
Yeah I saw that. I don't think the silver rings will be an option on Sasquatch, but I'd love to be wrong. I'm guessing those are the "warm alloy" rings that you can get on the Badlands' optional beadlocks. But those wheels are definitely Squatch.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant 1602215068310

is that a carbonized gray F150 to the right of the second picture?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1602167415893.png

This is the first pic I’ve seen where the 33s look decent on the 4dr. If so maybe could save some money on the samsquatch.

Maybe @HoosierDaddy was right and it’s all about the angles lol.
Right? I've fallen in love with the rig in this shot!!! :love::love: I thought I hated white cars?

Now I need to see a Velocity Blue to see if that is still my jam...or am I back to being undecided! LOL

and, yes, notice it looks like they were lower when they took this shot. Like looking slightly up at the door handles.

@NurseA.J
LOL, read your comment after I posted this. Too funny.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Definitely to protect the spare tire hopefully they will make one that has the bucking bronco picture on the tire cover
Super serious question. What does the spare tire need protection from?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Super serious question. What does the spare tire need protection from?
I believe mostly from the sun. Here in AZ, people that own motor homes cover all of the tires when not in use.

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right? I've fallen in love with the rig in this shot!!! :love::love: I thought I hated white cars?

Now I need to see a Velocity Blue to see if that is still my jam...or am I back to being undecided! LOL

and, yes, notice it looks like they were lower when they took this shot. Like looking slightly up at the door handles.

@NurseA.J
LOL, read your comment after I posted this. Too funny.
So now what color are you @HoosierDaddy going with?!! This pic of the white with black top and those wheels looks fantastic...UGHHH. And on top of it I was starting to dig the Area 51 color.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 33's look good here.
The 33" BFG's seem to appear larger than the 33" Wranglers on the upgraded wheel Ford has been showing off. I'd be ok with this look.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two different wheels. Two different 4dr Badlands?
Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant 1602254554636

Ford Bronco More Bronco Pre-Production Photos from Michigan Assembly Plant 1602254554636
Question.....on first pic is that the modular roof option that you can only remove like that, or is that standard? I plan on getting the 2 door and I'm still confused on what roof option that is.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve officially decided I don’t like the color options. ☹ This vehicle deserves a green or something. I don’t necessarily want green, but it just feels like there should be another color... not gray or black. Maybe I’ve just got “color fatigue”... It’s a real thing people!!!
Sponsored