Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

or tonight lol
Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2 Door Bronco Black Diamond in Rapid Red 1602210596187

I didn't even have time to say anything, Thank you! looks awesome (to me) Glad you're bored and entertaining yourself :ROFLMAO:

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't even have time to say anything, Thank you! looks awesome (to me) Glad you're bored and entertaining yourself :ROFLMAO:
haha yes, I find that Broncos are always a good way to entertain myself XD

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I have laid off of complaining about the MIC tops, but this setup looks especially bad to me. The grill and bumper are black. The mirrors and fender flares appear to be about the same black. The beam the mirrors are attached to is grey. The b-pillar is black, but a different shade of black. The top is grey, so it's not even close to anything else on the truck.

I mean, is this really the plan? That looks pretty terrible. (The mismatched shades of black/grey I mean. The truck itself looks fine and I like the race red.)
I agree, when I look at it I get this feeling that something is off (exactly what you described). The other thread about the Area 51 Overland Concept, the MIC Grey top actually looked good for once. Maybe this is one of those times where pictures don't do it justice, and you have to see it in person, like rubisquatch says:
I was a grey MIC roof complainer from all the pics and multiple grey colors we’ve seen here in the factory but I was at Super Cel East yesterday and got to see the A51 with MIC grey roof live and WOW ! I would totally be comfortable with the grey top (onA51) and it looked great. Don’t get me wrong solid black would look good too but this MIC grey looks way better live than in these factory pics. I think this red would also look kick ass with the grey top. Some of the other colors I’d have to see live before liking. Either way, I do wish they had a black And a white MIC top option.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thats more lead foot grey! Which I would love, but with black painted top?
yes I thought it looked like lead foot gray as well. And YES it's one of my favorite colors and would look KILLER on the Bronco with a black top like you said.

mismith

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Jeep JKU, 1992 Jeep YJ, ‘71 F100, ‘02 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
? Ok, first of all it’s so obvious this is Race Red! No wonder some of you cannot decide on a color. LOL!

Now do we need any further evidence that a white top, flares, and grille just won’t work on the new Bronco? It just ain’t gonna work folks....Early Bronco YES! New Bronco NO!

Sponsored

Neo777

Black Diamond
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, looks so good. It will look so good next to my Race Red 2015 Race Red Must GT....
Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2 Door Bronco Black Diamond in Rapid Red 20150705_152846(1)

bulliesindabronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have laid off of complaining about the MIC tops, but this setup looks especially bad to me. The grill and bumper are black. The mirrors and fender flares appear to be about the same black. The beam the mirrors are attached to is grey. The b-pillar is black, but a different shade of black. The top is grey, so it's not even close to anything else on the truck.

I mean, is this really the plan? That looks pretty terrible. (The mismatched shades of black/grey I mean. The truck itself looks fine and I like the race red.)
it's metal and plastic and lighting variations, which changes the hue based on the photo - hopefully, we will be able to see some stock units in person in the spring of 2021 before our orders drop:)))