First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370Z
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone planning on swapping out their fenders and mirror caps? For some reason this came to me today that this can be done so I don't have to be pinned down to colors that would work better with the body color fenders and mirrors ?
Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone planning on swapping out their fenders and mirror caps? For some reason this came to me today that this can be done so I don't have to be pinned down to colors that would work better with the body color fenders and mirrors ?
I'm thinking of either painting or switching out the fenders to Shadow Black to match the top. I don't mind the mirror caps.

buckthis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Ford Focus, Buick Enclave, Toyota CH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you prefer the 2-door, get the 2-door and just tell her that the 2-door was locked in when she said she liked it and it was too late to change. She'll learn to love it when it comes. There's a chance she could change her mind and regret the 4-door, in which case, neither of you ends up with what you really wanted.
No No get the 4 door!

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since the O B comes with the body-colored fender flares, door handles, and mirror caps - each one of these items should then have a body-color specific item number. So does that mean that I could buy the Big Bend (or any other model) and order any of these for my Big Bend (or any other model)?? :unsure:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since the O B comes with the body-colored fender flares, door handles, and mirror caps - each one of these items should then have a body-color specific item number. So does that mean that I could buy the Big Bend (or any other model) and order any of these for my Big Bend (or any other model)?? :unsure:
Not painted, no. If you buy any parts, they would come unpainted, so it would be cheaper and easier to just have your parts painted by an auto paint shop.

Sponsored

Pedidoc22

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Wrangler 4 door, 2019 Cadillac XT4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Initially wanted a Wildtrak but do not want mud tires. Is made with Sasquatch package.
Does anyone know if you can delete that package?
If I cannot delete the Sasquatch package will go with the Outer Banks.

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Initially wanted a Wildtrak but do not want mud tires. Is made with Sasquatch package.
Does anyone know if you can delete that package?
If I cannot delete the Sasquatch package will go with the Outer Banks.
The tires are "multi terrain" a new definition from Goodyear. So assuming they're somewhere between "all" and "mud".

I'm going back and forth between wildtrack and outer banks, if I do go outer I'll definitely squatch it as the tires seem too small on reg banks

Pedidoc22

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The tires are "multi terrain" a new definition from Goodyear. So assuming they're somewhere between "all" and "mud".

I'm going back and forth between wildtrack and outer banks, if I do go outer I'll definitely squatch it as the tires seem too small on reg banks
I am concerned with the ride.
I don't want noisy tires that hum.
I had some on my Wrangler and had to do less aggressive all terrain.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reserved OBX, but I gotta say I'm not yet a fan of the body-colored mirror caps, door handles, and fender flares. I also don't like the very vanilla wheels and tires on the OBX. Makes it look too much like a "standard" SUV or CUV. Maybe they'll grow on me. In the meantime, I'll be playing a lot with the Badlands (kinda digging the marine grade vinyl, too) and Wildtrak options once the B&P comes out. I might end up going Squatch on the OBX; that'd fix the wheels, tires, and fenders, I believe.

Very much waffling on trim level at this point.

I also want to really understand the roof options better. My default is to do the combo that gives you a soft and hard top, but I haven't yet really paid close enough attn to the different hard top options. I do plan on running roof rails, but taking the top off or down is a huge factor for me.

Only things I'm really set on are 4 doors, the A51 color, and a trim level that can do the Lux package.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure if this has been discussed, but I feel like the color matched fenders just blend in too much with the rest of the body. I think ford should offer a “gloss black appearance package” on the outer banks (or any trim really). Gloss black fenders and trim would still give the outer banks a more luxurious look while making the fenders stand out from the rest of the body. It would also match the grill better.

Sponsored

Pedidoc22

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if this has been discussed, but I feel like the color matched fenders just blend in too much with the rest of the body. I think ford should offer a “gloss black appearance package” on the outer banks (or any trim really). Gloss black fenders and trim would still give the outer banks a more luxurious look while making the fenders stand out from the rest of the body. It would also match the grill better.
This is very much a matter of taste. On the Raptor Forum, I've seen quite a few color match the fender flares. I chose Outer Banks because that look appeals to me. I think it gives the vehicle a more massive and premium appearance.

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who else is on the list for an outer banks?

The wife and I put in for an oxford white 4 door. We plan on getting the 2.7 and the high package. Im a sucker for that huge 12 inch screen.

Oh and of course the modular black hard top roof.
I'm looking at the same, my wife said we need the Sasquatch package though.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not a fan of the painted fender flares either...I wish I knew if you could get non-pained flares with the OB trim.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was able to reserve an OBX trim. But now that ive been pricing out some options, I may have been better off getting a Big Bend + Mid pkg and upgrading to the auto trans.

Mainly i just want the 12 inch screen. I dont mind getting after market leather done by Katzkins. Their work has been really nice for the wrangler.

Its hard to tell how much of a value this trim offers compared to going slightly lower and specing up.
Agree....Going with Big Bend, 2.7 auto, and Mid package. Upgrade aftermarket leather. A lot cheaper than OBX. Also, I don’t care for matching trim color, as I like the black trim contrast.
Sponsored