Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

Thundar

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRover, Jk Rubi, Renegade, F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am so confused. I order Area 51 because I love the look of the old JK Anvil color but catus gray is my new favorite. My concern is that Catus Gray is going to have a ’pastel’ look to it. Giving the rig that soft look. It looks different in every picture because of lighting. It would be so nice to see it in person before I commit to a color. I just sold my jl in Stingray which is a great color as well.
Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To me, the most telling thing about CG is that Ford put it front and center with Cyber Orange in all their marketing materials. I’m struggling like others to get comfortable ordering it without seeing it in person. One thing I know for sure though, Ford thinks it’s awesome.

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Initially I only wanted Cactus Gray with the White Top, as my wife was really into it and she was going to drive the vehicle a lot. Now, after the passage of time, I think we're going to get a more masculine look with the metallic or shadow gray, whatever its called. Black top.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just messing around.

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. www
The white wheels make that look so much better to me. It was never my favorite combo, but that looks really good.

Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spotted this today. Have not looked into what this color is named, but wondering how approximate it is to CG.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 4F0F5B35-7FD9-4632-B2B3-E504E605F45E

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know... Initially I was all aboard the Cactus Gray train, but at this point I feel like it's a real leap of faith going with this color.

For the first time I am considering Iconic Silver. This is just one clean look here:
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1603565273563

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Decided today that I can’t buy CG without first seeing it in person. Assuming the Sport paint is identical, I’ll have to see one in CG before submitting my order in January.

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I see powder blue. Some may think it's not "manly", but for whatever reason i freaking love it. I think it's because the lines really stand out, which is not the case with darker colors. Whatever it is, i am drawn to it.
It screams retro to me. And that’s awesome.

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I currently have a 4dr cactus grey OBX on order. Prefer white top as well!
Now that B&P is out and there is no white top until 2022, what are your thoughts? I’m totally in your corner, this is my choice as well. But without the white top it’s just not the same, and loses that retro look and feel.
Sponsored