Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
(X)

Unless he's going to post confidential information from Ford, I'm not buying it.

I'm curious how many reservations are in my area though.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hahaha... ok. I’ll take your word for it Zach from Ford dealership in Florida.
Ford Bronco Dealership with the most reservations E0665FEE-42FA-4424-89EA-7303C197CB11

Sponsored

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This sales guy says his dealership has the most reservations. He says we may have a poor experience with dealerships offering below invoice deals. Hopefully he joins this forum.
For most of us. This is a transactional buy. I get what he is saying about support. But , at least in Colorado, there is no heartbeat for bronco at the dealers. I’ve even gone into a dealer trying to get them to run with this thing. Colorado, for Christ sake, set up bronco central and run. they just seem to want to come to work, sell what’s on the lot, go home, rince and repeat tomorrow.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like a dealership that is trying to stop the hemorrhaging from reservations being moved to other dealers that are being completely transparent about all costs.
Bingo.

For most of us. This is a transactional buy. I get what he is saying about support. But , at least in Colorado, there is no heartbeat for bronco at the dealers. I’ve even gone into a dealer trying to get them to run with this thing. Colorado, for Christ sake, set up bronco central and run. they just seem to want to come to work, sell what’s on the lot, go home, rince and repeat tomorrow.
I think this has merit. When I worked for Nissan, they launched a small commercial oriented delivery / service van called the NV something and even though we weren't a commercial service center we were allowed to sell it. I got excited and tried pushing for us to come up with an attack plan and all I got the GM to do was spend less than a thousand on marketing, I was allowed some leeway in going off-site to meet with and demonstrate to local business owners, and I did some web ads. Anyways, we didn't sell many despite my efforts though we didn't have much backing by the powers that be.

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This sales guy says his dealership has the most reservations. He says we may have a poor experience with dealerships offering below invoice deals. Hopefully he joins this forum.
Wait what? Sounds like this guy is telling me the extra he WANTS me to pay is to cover him BEING MY FRIEND? WTF? I haven't had to pay for friends in like 35-40 years, I'm NOT starting back up ?

So yeah, sounds like typical dealer bullshit... pick me pick me... I'm the Greatest!! smh

Oh and BTW... 1st Edition MSRP to Invoice is like $2,100 NOT $1,300. So if he wants to whine about shit in his little video, at least get his numbers right. Which he also doesn't include holdback, so they are making money, even on below invoice deals.

Edit: I see people mention stuff like his trail tips...and other stuff... Has anyone talked to a Ford dealer since July 13th that has actually had MORE information than you yet? Because I haven't even come close to it, I feel like I'M the one holding a Ford training seminar when I'm on the phone with them!

Last edited:

Sponsored

O-=====-O

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I'm getting a new roof I'm not going with the cheapest guy.... But if the exact same shingles are cheaper elsewhere I'm buying them cheap.

This is transactional... Im not calling my Ford dealer for trail tips. Ha. They're selling me a truck and that's it. I'm not buying a friend.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This guy comes off as butt-hurt. If he is from one of the Mullinax dealers, then it is likely they have the most reservations in Florida out of all of their dealerships. If he is from another, then he is lying just like the guy that I spoke with at Bozard who claimed they had the most in Florida with only 684 reservations. Anyone can look at my posts and read my review/experience with Bozard that I posted here.

As someone mentioned above, it is a mass-produced vehicle where it is a transactional purchase. I'm not looking for advice where to drive when the yokels on the lot don't even know distinct vehicle colors. I'm not looking to go to a barbecue. When it comes to service, any Ford dealership will service what you drive in. You might not get the "free lifetime oil change" offer by buying somewhere else, but they will still service your vehicle.

Last edited:

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This guy is crazy if he thinks the customer wants anything more from our dealer than the cheapest transaction. No, I won't be calling my dealer to ask how something works or where the nearest trails are. THIS IS A BUSINESS TRANSACTION.