Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This sales guy says his dealership has the most reservations. He says we may have a poor experience with dealerships offering below invoice deals. Hopefully he joins this forum.
Uh, I went with the cheapest roofer after a hurricane ruined my roof. No regrets. Did a great job. My energy bills are so much lower now. Will be doing the same thing with the new AC for the house, and finding the best deal for the model we want. Also, I have NEVER EVER thought I wanted to be a friend with a dealership, and I would NEVER ask a car dealer about trails, for pete's sake.

If I buy from someone out of state, the local dealer can still help me with a Ford specific issue as needed. They don't care if you bought it there or not. This guy is making it sound like invoice is the same price as MSRP. Also, $1500 is a lot of money, so what business is it of his if I spend all my waking hours researching the best price or not? Condescension does not win me over at all.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s great. I’m calling this guy after I get my Bronco from my Cousin’s dealership.
I’m going to ask about Nitrogen Fills, Etching, and trails.
hahaha...what even is etching? I keep reading about this dealer thing and I have never heard of it?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He says they have the most in the nation! Not just the most in Florida.
What dealership is he with?
He must belong to the cult of the honest, all knowing, all wise salesperson, who are we to question their credibility, they are just trying to feed their family...

https://boords.com/ethos-pathos-logos
Ethos (a.k.a. Ethical appeal)Persuading your audience by convincing them that your protagonist is credible
Pathos (a.k.a. Emotional appeal)Persuading your audience by appealing to their emotions
Logos (a.k.a. Logical appeal)Persuading your audience by using facts, logic, or reason

modes-of-persuasion-ethos-pathos-logos.jpg

/s
Haha you can get an A in my English class with that graphic organizer! I am going to tell my students that someone used this in real life. Thank you!

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
hahaha...what even is etching? I keep reading about this dealer thing and I have never heard of it?
Souther Girl...I have no idea. (Puts on salesman hat) You have to have it, it’ll lower your insurance, yada yada yada

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Souther Girl...I have no idea. (Puts on salesman hat) You have to have it, it’ll lower your insurance, yada yada yada
I just want to 100% avoid it. Can someone ask him on insta? (I'm assuming that's where this was posted?)

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PLEASE, America, I beg you:

STOP MAKING SELFIE VIDEOS FROM INSIDE YOUR VEHICLE.

Not sure if y'all think this is a down-to-earth pro style that buys you credibility, Tom Cruise gravitas or what on social media. But what it really screams is that you're a bored upskirt video chaser parked outside the public restroom at the city park and waiting for your next victim.

For all that is holy and merciful, please put down the phone cam, delete the FB app forever, sanitize the butt hurt with a bathtub full of cheap vodka and, most of all,
S.
T.
F.
U.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This guy fails to realize that many of us moved dealers because of what he describes. Poorly educated, lack of responding, lack of respect dealers that did just treat us as a number.

Last edited:

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

a way to locate a stolen vehicle or something stupid like that ! ... extra money for the dealer either way ...
Ford Bronco Dealership with the most reservations 20201010_105420

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the dealer won’t communicate with you before you purchase your Bronco, then they will most definitely not do so after you purchase it. That is why I will be moving my reservation from a very large dealer to a small, personable, knowledgeable dealer after B&P.

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a way to locate a stolen vehicle or something stupid like that ! ... extra money for the dealer either way ...
Ford Bronco Dealership with the most reservations 20201010_105420
Oh, big deal. I have a cricut, I'll just vinyl it on myself. haha

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Village Ford on the West Side of Dearborn would be a good guess as to who has the most reservations.

Massive number of "A/X/Z Plans" flowing through there from Ford employees/suppliers.

Also it is about 10 minutes from the factory... kind of in between the factory and the "Glass House/ Darth Vader/ Blue Lagoon / Washer-Dryer* " office park

*All of the tall Ford buildings East of Southfield between Michigan Avenue and Ford Road have nicknames.