Sponsored

¡ Bronco Will Not Get A Disconnecting Sway Bar !

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
FORD hasn't shown or said anything official so stop making these definitive statements like a hysterical teenager based on a few posts on some forum. It may turn out that this thread (and as a result, you) have helped spread the misinformation you pretend to eschew. Get a grip and wait until official word from Ford.
Bingo!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stampede.Offroad

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FORD hasn't shown or said anything official ...
Convenient that you left out all the parts that established the source and reference from someone who works at Ford and is recognized as an insider with previous statements being taken by other insiders as knowledgeable on the Bronco.

At least you guys are working together now.

:thumbsdown:

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The main point here is that Bronco is not built to be a competitor with Wrangler. Ford is skipping all the equipment that gives it such exceptional off road capability. The new Bronco will be a street queen first and foremost.
[/QUOTE

Wrong going directly after the Jeep Wrangler... You guys must be Jeep lovers trolling on a Bronco lol

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That must be why Jeep did't develop any Wrangler trim levels that contain heavy axles with deep gearing and disconnecting sway bars that they could sell right from the lot to people who have aspirations of going off roading.

On wait ... Rubicon is a thing ... and Jeep makes a bunch of money and builds its rugged image off such units.

You're making this too easy.

You forgot a different transfer case (2.4 to 4.1, I think) also with better gearing for what ……. Rock crawling … wait I thought no one did that.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FORD hasn't shown or said anything official so stop making these definitive statements like a hysterical teenager based on a few posts on some forum. It may turn out that this thread (and as a result, you) have helped spread the misinformation you pretend to eschew. Get a grip and wait until official word from Ford.
Eh, I’d say Ford has said one thing and shown another. As of right now what Ford has shown doesn’t jive with what they’ve said. The only thing that appears to be in agreement is an EB based body styling w/ remove able doors and top.

Sponsored

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Convenient that you left out all the parts that established the source and reference from someone who works at Ford and is recognized as an insider with previous statements being taken by other insiders as knowledgeable on the Bronco.

Not sure what you're talking about and I associated with any of you people on this site was this surfing the internet and came across Bronco stuff and kind of chuckled at some of the stuff you particularly were saying. Maybe you need to find new sources.. IDK lol

OP
OP
Stampede.Offroad

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact that these two trolls are so desperately trying to discredit the quotes and distract from the conclusion would suggest that they're trying to cover up the truth or protect their failure to adhere to confidentiality after the fact ...

All of these desperate trolling posts just lend that much more credence to what I've said. You guys are terrible strategists.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most them won’t get rid of their wrangler because there is no replacement for the wrangler. You are also discounting how easy it is to modify something when the underlying architecture for the mods is already there, like swapping a d44 to a d60. Swapping ifs for a sfa is major work however.

and incertain cases, what 1% do with their vehicles is what drives the other 99% of sales. The market is saturated with semi-capable mid size SUVs and Trucks. In or to get more than a minimal amount of market share with something new, you need to have gimmicks or real shit to make it stand out.
and the teaser video will drive sales more than enough. A bronco flying over dunes and blasting threw snow. And wading through 3’ of water will make the 99% drool!
Just because it’s not the Hardcore 1mph Rock crawling doesn’t make it not good.

as I stated a very small percentage of wranglers ever see the dirt let alone a tree or rock. So again why would ford make the car worse for the 99%+ just to satisfy the 1% that probably wouldn’t trade in the wrangler to begin with?

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The fact that these two trolls are so desperately trying to discredit the quotes and distract from the conclusion would suggest that they're trying to cover up the truth or protect their failure to adhere to confidentiality after the fact ...

All of these desperate trolling posts just lend that much more credence to what I've said. You guys are terrible strategists.

Obviously you guys don't know what you're talking about... Can you guess which one's the 35" lol TRUTH!

IMG_20200205_140318.jpg

capitbull

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 CC SB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

No, I just don't take everything an "established source" on a forum states as fact. Do you take everything they post as scripture?

No one is "working together" unless by that you mean rational adults who don't make ridiculous, conclusory statements about a product that hasn't been revealed yet, based solely on a few forum posters. Then yes, we're all in on this conspiracy. Again, get a grip.

:thumbsup:

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and the teaser video will drive sales more than enough. A bronco flying over dunes and blasting threw snow. And wading through 3’ of water will make the 99% drool!
Just because it’s not the Hardcore 1mph Rock crawling doesn’t make it not good.

as I stated a very small percentage of wranglers ever see the dirt let alone a tree or rock. So again why would ford make the car worse for the 99%+ just to satisfy the 1% that probably wouldn’t trade in the wrangler to begin with?
Because one month after they hit the sales floor and the 1% who bought it and took it straight to the trail and post videos showing it unable to compete stock for stock with a wrangler will turn off many potential buyers?

this isn’t what I hope happens, but if the bronco can’t keep up with the wrangler, it is what will happen.

capitbull

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 CC SB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Guy who posted this troll thread calling others a troll. :crazy:

Buddy, you need to sharpen your definition of "truth" and "fact" (emphasis mine).

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Guy who posted this troll thread calling others a troll. :crazy:

Buddy, you need to sharpen your definition of "truth" and "fact" (emphasis mine).

You guys are funny I was trying to help you with fact and fiction obviously you guys like fiction more so I will leave you alone to troll on with each other lol .,..

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Obviously you guys don't know what you're talking about... Can you guess which one's the 35" lol TRUTH!

Ford Bronco ¡ Bronco Will Not Get A Disconnecting Sway Bar ! IMG_20200205_140318

without zooming in and trying to figure what rim size they all are I'm gonna say it's the middle one.

Status
Not open for further replies.