Sponsored
OP
OP

Sunny Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mobiles
The amount of juicy is strong with this thread.
:whew:

The more I read over the points, especially the pillars these renderings come to mind.

I’m guess that the things that would be changed are:
Mirrors
Door window height (depth)
Removable top
Remove bulgy over fender style, fenders
Change fender shape to circles
Naturally widen fenders ( think of bmw M2 hips)

I wonder if someone mixes mo-aun’s with the ones below, we can get close
To an accurate depiction?

7B7B3D13-5623-40DB-9885-5FADAD925031.jpeg

FCBD73A4-DA81-452B-95AC-2F7C3132801A.jpeg
Yes.
The B-, C-, and D-pillars are similar to this render.
Now, what they'll do with plastic add-ons is a mystery, but that is what the pillars looked like.

I would say that that the C-pillar had a slightly more exaggerated fastback slant, but very similar to the render in the overall feel of it.

The rear-most window (side hatch window) area is MUCH smaller on the 4-door metal shell. I don't know if that makes the doors wider, but the C-pillar was placed MUCH farther back on the frame. The hatch window had an almost "afterthought" feel to it. Sounds crazy when you look at the render, but it's true.

The front and back seat windows were the star of the show, and the 3rd hatch window was just big enough to justify its existence.

You gotta move that B- and C- pillar back farther on the frame, and then add a little depth to that C-pillar backside fastback slant...

My memory tells me that the "angle" of the C-pillar backside fastback slant didn't match up with the angle of the D-pillars slant. This created an odd-shaped smallish hatch window, which was wider at the top than the bottom.

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been working at Ford motor company for 26 years Not sweeping floors either hands on building. I started in 1994 building the Bronco was there when the last one was drove off the line and still there building the new Bronco. Like I said some information you guys have is correct some isn't.. Don't have to prove anything to anyone was just trying to enlighten some of you I'm correct information.

…...…. go on you have my interest know. So you are saying the cammo test mule we are seeing is the baby bronc "cause it sure sounds to me like Joe is describing, and the cammo mule, is what I thought was the BroncoBronco.:crazy:

Sponsored

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have no idea how long a baby bronco...
My 2004 Ford Taurus is 16 ft long lol that should tell you if it's a baby Bronco or a Bronco .... Common sense should play apart...

OP
OP

Sunny Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mobiles
Two months ago and you remember details like it was yesterday? Hmm. . .
I actually made similar detailed notes immediately after seeing the raw metal shell. I put it down on paper. Writing it down left an imprint in my mind.
There were a few details that came back to me as I finished each post here, and then I went back and added to the overall description.

This was definitely the 2021 full-size Ford Bronco, as it had the 1960s style hood with the very pronounced upswoops on either side. Conversely, the "Baby Bronco" has the two major 6"-8" wide, raised runners on either side of the top of the hood.

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2004 Ford Taurus is 16 ft long lol that should tell you if it's a baby Bronco or a Bronco .... Common sense should play apart...
Well, I can honestly say I haven't measured a Ford Taurus. I don't think that is common sense.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those Taurus's were fairly long. Joe's description of the windshield alone rules out the Baby
I am pretty sure that is close to the length of a 4 dr Wrangler, also.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just stepped off my 13 Explorer and it was ………. you guessed it 16 feet. Bumper to bumper though. Did it just for curiousity.

OP
OP

Sunny Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mobiles
@Sunny Joe. Thanks for the info!

But, to give detailed descriptions on the on the body and not even NOTICE the roof... And no pic? Even though you had time to heel-to-toe dimensions? I think you're an insider just throwing us a bone! Out with it! You know more than you're letting on! :wink:
Believe me, I was just happy to see the raw metal shell with some kind of primer on it and the doors hanging slightly open.

The 5 minute conversation was intermixed with how top-secret this whole thing was, and how careful the supplier had to be with it. I was talking while I was looking... There was no way to pull out my phone for a quick pic, as I had two guys within 10' of me and watching every move I made.
This particular supplier works hand in hand with another major supplier that is BIG in racing.

OP
OP

Sunny Joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mobiles
Just stepped off my 13 Explorer and it was ………. you guessed it 16 feet. Bumper to bumper though. Did it just for curiousity.
16' on the button.
Now, add front and rear bumpers and fascia... Plus, the spare tire.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let me just interject here: anybody that thinks this is a “baby bronco” is literally retarded
Ford Bronco My observations from seeing see the actual 4-door Bronco raw, unpainted sheet metal shell A0305D2E-F82C-420C-A4ED-FA75D23E1998
Sponsored