Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor, 2019 JLU Moab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
By not accepting x-plan a dealership can:
1. Charge MSRP or over if they so choose
2. Charge the max doc fee allowable by state regulations (x-plan caps at $100)
And it happens on more than the Bronco. My used truck is holding a lot a value and considered trading it in on a 2020 250 with Tremor package. Have not found a single PHX dealer that will honor X-Plan pricing for this rig. One even told me an outright lie and said it was Ford corporate decision and I called him out since it was clearly not on exclusion list. I'm sure they probably have a line of folks willing to pay MSRP for short in supply truck and can ignore the x-plan program. Makes it easy for us to choose who we deal with even if it means a drive to pick it up.
Sponsored

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damerow may see just how many folks are looking for a closer dealer on the West Coast. This could work out very well for them if the step up to the plate.

Hussar13

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Xterra 6-spd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Add another Northern CA. Just emailed Damerow about the group buy and mentioned this thread. Would switch if it all works out. It'll be a beautiful drive back.

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damerow has a pretty poor yelp rating, that’s a problem for me.

Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Id be interested in a CO/NV/UT deal.
Im planning to fly cross country to buy my Bronco and drive it back.

Spmyers86

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally heard back from Damerow Ford and they are only extending the $1000 below invoice deal to people from WA, OR, ID, MT & AK.
Kind of BS in my opinion but good for those of you who can take advantage of the deal.
Guess I will have to take my money elsewhere.

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally heard back from Damerow Ford and they are only extending the $1000 below invoice deal to people from WA, OR, ID, MT & AK.
Kind of BS in my opinion but good for those of you who can take advantage of the deal.
So let me get this straight. Wyoming money isn’t good enough huh?!? ?‍♂

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sucks. I had planned on switching on monday

Sponsored

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be honest. The more I think about the previous comment from Damerow only allowing OR, ID, WA, MT, & AK. Is all the more reason why @Granger Ford stands out to be the best dealer option. They are transparent, actively communicating with us, and they don’t discriminate based on what state you reside. My gut feeling is Damerow and possibly some other dealers are going to have an excuse come November on why they all of a sudden cannot honor a better priced deal they promised so you would switch your reservation over to them. . Because once you are locked in what are you going to do about it! I hope I’m wrong...

Spmyers86

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So let me get this straight. Wyoming money isn’t good enough huh?!? ?‍♂
My sentiments exactly.
straight from the new car manager Kiyoshi - “It's in the interest of making sure we're able to provide the best customer service and experience for our customers in the Northwest. I hope you can find a dealer who will work with you down in California and apologize we can't do that for you.”

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update for Damerow Ford
I received an email Saturday. 10/11/20
Reservations and deals are on a case by case basis. They do not want to advertise their Bronco pricing in anyway. The concern is too high a volume and allocation issues. I missing the allocation logic? I will try to verify.
They have stated the price of $1000 off invoice regardless of X plan, 150 doc, tax and lic as appropriate. It appears this must be extended directly to you as the reservation holder and I suggest you nail it down personally with a sales manager prior to making a move.
I will confirm that X plan may be applied for any other benefits that may be associated other than pricing. Doc fee comes to mind but there may be other benefits. I have never purchased under X plan.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's keep looking for you

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My sentiments exactly.
straight from the new car manager Kiyoshi - “It's in the interest of making sure we're able to provide the best customer service and experience for our customers in the Northwest. I hope you can find a dealer who will work with you down in California and apologize we can't do that for you.”
There are some X plan dealers in California. That should net close to invoice for you.
Well keep are fingers crossed for something better for all in the Western Union. Damerow has made a honest effort we can all appreciate. Keep watch.
Sponsored