Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice to see an adult in the back and his view with the camera. It actually didn't look too bad.
The rear seating area seemed to have a lot of depth compared to what I imagined at first.

Kids sitting in the back should have a good amount of leg room as well as seating space.
I'm surprised you both feel that way. Personally I thought it looked rather cramped in the back seat on the 4 door. Even though I thought leg room was the same on the 2 door, that looked even worse to me.

Everyone can come in here and say it's an off road vehicle blah blah blah, what do you expect. Well guess what, I hoped there'd be more room.
Sponsored

Reactions: N3T

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Andy again.

I tried to do a deep dive and figure out who this guy is but didn't find anything. I assume this is part of Ford's/BN's marketing. Andy doesn't have all access to anything else other than new Broncos.

Better done than most BN "insider" stuff anyway.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I was really relieved to be reaffirmed that there is a good amount of room in the 2nd row of the 2 door; of which is the one I'm getting :cool:(y) .
He's sitting in the back of a 4-door

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something I guess I really didn't notice before this video is just how thick the steering column is and how bulky the steering wheel is. I know with today's tech the steering wheel itself kind of has to be a little bulky to get all those buttons on it for the volume, voice command, cruise control, etc. but I would have liked a little more of a retro feel to those components. There's nothing quite like the feel of the 60's to 80's steering wheel and column. Something like this would have been amazing!
dc2da662d4b9095eca4c5a2f21e8ae3c.jpg

Nothing quite like the feeling of a steering column pushing right through your chest in a collision... mmm... ;)

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I gotta get that fold out table if it isn't that much of a cost.
Regarding that fold-down tailgate table. Thought I'd do a quick search on Amazon... found some for under $100. Wonder what Ford is charging? Where is that B&P already!?

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something I guess I really didn't notice before this video is just how thick the steering column is and how bulky the steering wheel is. I know with today's tech the steering wheel itself kind of has to be a little bulky to get all those buttons on it for the volume, voice command, cruise control, etc. but I would have liked a little more of a retro feel to those components. There's nothing quite like the feel of the 60's to 80's steering wheel and column. Something like this would have been amazing!
Ford Bronco Another 2 Door Bronco walkthrough with brand manager [Andy's All Access] giphy
Gotta fit an airbag in there

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing quite like the feeling of a steering column pushing right through your chest in a collision... mmm... ;)
Now they just make an even bigger hole in your chest lol. Of course, they should keep the deployable airbag to prevent gaping holes in chests.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The poor Ford brand manager looks about as enthused to do another one of these walk-arounds as I feel watching another one.

Ford Bronco Another 2 Door Bronco walkthrough with brand manager [Andy's All Access] giphy
Yeah, but he's probably exhausted. If you've ever done a trade show, you know that you're always working, always on. With these outdoor events, there's no privacy at all. No matter how many hours you've been up or how long it's been since you ate, you have to put on a happy face for the customer. It's a lot. At this point, these guys are probably ready for this to be done.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The audio is soooo bad ??? I'm glad he sat in the front though. Gives us another real world shot of room for the driver. ??? Nothing too ground breaking here.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm surprised you both feel that way. Personally I thought it looked rather cramped in the back seat on the 4 door. Even though I thought leg room was the same on the 2 door, that looked even worse to me.

Everyone can come in here and say it's an off road vehicle blah blah blah, what do you expect. Well guess what, I hoped there'd be more room.
I totally see where you’re coming from, but it definitely has more room than my brother’s two door JK had. I don’t plan to have people back there except for rare occasions and it will most likely be for shorter trips. Also, the top will probably be off so it shouldn’t feel so claustrophobic.

I think it’s small to put someone back there everyday or for a longer trip, but it’s just fine for my needs.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

But remember all the sub 6’ peeps complaining it’s too big. ?‍♂

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But remember all the sub 6’ peeps complaining it’s too big. ?‍♂
Sadly I'm 5'-11" on a good day, and I still think it's too small.

Everyone says well if it's not every day you squeeze someone back there you are fine. I just don't buy into that thinking, if I put big(ger) people back there 4 times a year, I'd still like the extra space. Not like me complaining will change it, but it's how I feel on that matter.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

‘68 or ‘69 when collapsible steering columns were mandated along with head rests?
Sponsored